• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:
CheapFickleAfricanmolesnake-small.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Won by Zeeds Zeeds

Rotimi

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
Jos , Nigeria
Well I see that the thread went to a small totally new direction while I was away.

The generosity has been great to see and really appreciate all the givers. I hope to be able to give out stuff the next time giftbot comes back.

This thread really made me see why I should consider getting a better pc. Mostly entered 3DS deals and a couple of PC deals with old games I am interested in. Mostlg game on Ps4. We ride on

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How are there so many FF giveaways, is there a sale I'm missing, or are the givers just crazy?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

• Steam Steam: FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE - Won by Kandinsky Kandinsky

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Looking at my notifications I guess I'm at 4/29. The problem is the 4 I won were mostly in the beginning and it's just been a long miserable string of losses since lol. Here's hoping for some Final Fantasy love since I keep missing Yakuza 0!

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
OK. Time to change my strategy...

Oh GiftBot, thou whose's name is blessed yaaaassss queen, may you mayhap perhaps sugary gimme me tons of goodies? kthxbye tagada tsoin-tsoin♥

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, this one's for me. No one else enter this one.
Too late.

Good luck to everyone!

I might buy another Fanatical bundle because why not. Winning a £200 raffle prize this weekend made up for Giftbot hating me.

As on average 5 of the games are duplicates of previous bundles I bought, it'll go here.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PixelsByNight PixelsByNight!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PixelsByNight said:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

laoni said:

• Steam Steam: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Won by Heazy Heazy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Stop It Stop It!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Stop It said:
Ok, make that *nine* out of 10.

I hope you guys enjoy the games, haha.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

laoni said:

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamnit i have the old copies on my ps1, but this deluge of ff goodness is making me want to buy them on steam.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely love the FF love here - it's a series I have little experience with (most of FF4 on the GBA, like half of the first disc of FF7 on my cousin's PS2) but have always wanted to play more of. But the damn things never have a good discount on Steam! So I'm crossing my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.