• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017

Woah. Vita giveaway. Nice.

The "You need to participate more in this thread" message is a bit frustrating when you actually participated and even made 2 giveaways.

tenor.gif

Yeah, I was surprised by that, too. I would like that to be relaxed a bit if you had given away something, even if it's BAD RATS.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there really no way for me to get digital copies of PS4 games from Amazon, or am I just looking at the wrong place? And it feels like it getting codes from purchases via the PS Store doesn't seem possible

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Choppasmith Choppasmith!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Choppasmith said:
Thanks to Bloke for the original giveaway. A lot of what he offered were FPS which aren't really my thing. Plus I like games I can kick back and play with a controller.

These are our awesome prizes:

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
I tried looking for the answer to this in the info thread, but is there a way to turn off 'you didn't win' notifications?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I tried looking for the answer to this in the info thread, but is there a way to turn off 'you didn't win' notifications?

It's a lot right now but once the fervor dies down I think you'll be glad for the reminder once a giveaway you entered has ended.

You haven't won anything yet?
Do you like Synthwave and/or celtic music? If so, you may PM me, as I want to avert supervillainy.

I do enjoy Celtic music but most of my playlists are just Pandora and Youtube so I don't need anything other than recommendations. :p Thanks for the offer though.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Nemaides Nemaides!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nemaides said:
Some nice VNs and Capcom games.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Just a heads up..

On the old site, people abused Giftbot and grabbed keys to resell/regift/etc.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything but with so many people posting their wins/losses can people try going only after stuff they're interested in? Be kind to your fellow forum members and don't get greedy.

If you don't know what a game is before entering for it, install Gevin's script which will let you click on a game and go directly to the Steam page and see what it is.

EDIT:
Someone needs to tweak this for Giftbot

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from bloke bloke!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

bloke said:
Few more, no need to thank me.

• Steam Steam: CropDuster Supreme - Won by Cth Cth
  • Steam Steam: Odium to the Core - Won by blackrogue13 blackrogue13
  • Steam Steam: Cook, Serve, Delicious! - Won by Kaveri Kaveri

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Almyn Almyn!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Almyn said:
Some Steam keys I had left over.

• Steam Steam: Slay the Spire - Won by MrHedin MrHedin
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2 - Won by Strelok Strelok
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2 : Legacy Of Rome - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2: The Old Gods - Won by 5taquitos 5taquitos
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2: The Republic - Won by Parker Parker
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2: Sword Of Islam - Won by 5taquitos 5taquitos
  • Steam Steam: Crusader Kings 2: Rajas Of India - Won by Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000
  • Steam Steam: Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon - Won by bloke bloke

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm surprised the thread is still going. Haven't we collectively run out of keys by now?
I'm not even sure I've managed to get my extra keys under 500 yet >.>

that being said I'm hoping for some way to lock the platform when creating a giveaway because repeatedly selecting steam is kind of a pain and requires more effort that I care to expend to give away 100 or so more steam games lol. (don't be too excited, they are mostly going to be low budget "anime" games from indiegala bundles)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from random88 random88!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

random88 said:
GiftBot hates me, but I'm gonna return with kindness. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.