• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Windows 3.1 Windows 3.1: Giftbot's CPU
  • Windows 5.1 Windows 5.1: Giftbot's RAM
  • Netscape Navigator Netscape Navigator: Giftbot's Networking Drivers
  • Atari Lynx Atari Lynx: Giftbot's Databanks

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I do not believe these keys were redeemed in the cancelled giveaway, so it's a free-for-all now! Should be Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles on XB1.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Retsudo Retsudo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Retsudo said:

Jul 25, 2018
I do not believe these keys were redeemed in the cancelled giveaway, so it's a free-for-all now! Should be Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles on XB1.

[Hidden content]
Snagged the third one. I wish you the best in your defeating of the giftbot menace, and hopefully preventing me from waking up with 7 failed to win notifications in the near future.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Let's keep the FF train moving!

• Steam Steam: FF 9 - Won by JCD JCD

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
On a different note, I've not won a single key. Not even a FF one lol. It's ok because that FFIX was a steam copy and I don't think it's the remastered one like on ps4 (right?). I could use one of those or a XII though, but I'd settle for the XIII that's still in progress.

Anyway I wanted to express that Urishizu is the consolation prize we don't deserve (at the cost of precious sleep hours though xD). Cheers Urishi.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm back baby. Rolling the dice!
Speaking of rolling the dice, there's a part of me that's surprised to not see any copies of Dicey Dungeons given away yet at all (unless I just missed them, which is very possible). 'Cause on the one hand, it's a brand new game and a lot of the codes people are giving away come from old unused bundle codes and stuff. On the other hand, lots if people have been way more generous than I ever expected in here, giving away stuff like Link's Awakening codes and stuff.

Guess you just never know what will happen with these I suppose and it's really interesting and fun just to see what kind of things are given away, never mind actually trying to win them of course~

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dammit Illusion! I will never not enter mystery prizes (unless it on platform I don't own)
giphy.gif

BrownNervousHerculesbeetle-small.gif

Whaa? Lil' ol' me?

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of rolling the dice, there's a part of me that's surprised to not see any copies of Dicey Dungeons given away yet at all (unless I just missed them, which is very possible). 'Cause on the one hand, it's a brand new game and a lot of the codes people are giving away come from old unused bundle codes and stuff. On the other hand, lots if people have been way more generous than I ever expected in here, giving away stuff like Link's Awakening codes and stuff.

Guess you just never know what will happen with these I suppose and it's really interesting and fun just to see what kind of things are given away, never mind actually trying to win them of course~

Ooh, Dicey Dungeons would be a good one...

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Shoutout to whoever this is!

tumblr_oxpv77E8aZ1s2w5q7o1_500.gif

On a different note, I've not won a single key. Not even a FF one lol. It's ok because that FFIX was a steam copy and I don't think it's the remastered one like on ps4 (right?). I could use one of those or a XII though, but I'd settle for the XIII that's still in progress.

The version of IX on steam is the same one on switch, PS4, etc.[

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bloodarmz Bloodarmz!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bloodarmz said:
Won a giveaway from an anonymous user but I missed the fact that the code was NA only.
Serves me right for entering while I was half-asleep.
Hoping it works for someone else.

• Wii U Wii U: Affordable Space Adventures (NA) - Won by j_z

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I actually feel bad for you giving so much and not getting anything from giftbot.
Hope your dreams are fullfiled in real life. Fuck giftbot there :P
Haha definitely don't! It's all a laugh and the fun is in not knowing! Thanks for the hope though, I'm enjoying Link's Awakening so happy as Larry.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

laoni said:
KmrvgB.gif

Thank you to ShironRedshift for the idea! Lord knows how many hours my boyfriend and I have put into this little gem.

• Steam Steam: Dicey Dungeons - Won by AMD AMD

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for any chance at Overwatch!

On a separate note, how do we cancel a giveaway to repost it? I have an active one in a nother thread that no one has entered, so I'm hoping to repost here:
Maybe you already saw it but i posted a overwatch raffle a page back:

Good luck!

I dont know this game existed and cliked for it thanks to the art in that screen.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
What do I need to sacrifice for a new Fire Emblem: Three Houses giveaway that I will also win?

Status
Not open for further replies.