• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Spacecowboy Spacecowboy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spacecowboy said:
Time to give some back, have fun!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Crusader Kings II - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg
  • Steam Steam: Sniper Elite 3 - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg
  • Steam Steam: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - Won by HypedBulborb HypedBulborb
  • Steam Steam: Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) - Won by Ifrit Ifrit
  • Steam Steam: Hacknet - Won by mutantmagnet mutantmagnet
  • Steam Steam: Poker Night at the Inventory - Won by janoGX janoGX
  • Steam Steam: Puzzle Agent 2 - Won by Angie Angie
  • Steam Steam: Rampage Knights - Won by one of us one of us

sur le web

Nov 8, 2017
Stop It thanks a lot for Arkham Knight!

edit: I'll add that it's the first win out of 50 or so attempts, since y'all like to pretend you don't know how probability and percentages work.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from SPRidley SPRidley!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SPRidley said:
I got past my giftbot misforutne so now I share so more people can pass it!
I know I cant force this, but just be a nice person and enter for a game your really want to play, or have always been interested on it but never bite for whatever reason.
To all who enter, good luck! May the forces of Giftbot be with you.

Overwatch and Sonic Generations are gift links instead of codes.
Overwatch is not reedemable in this countries:

• BU
  • BY
  • CN
  • CU
  • ER
  • IR
  • KP
  • LY
  • MM
  • SD
  • SY
  • VE

• Steam Steam: FTL: Faster Than Light - Won by Elvin Atombender Elvin Atombender
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Generations - Won by TK-421 TK-421
  • Steam Steam: Serial Cleaner - Won by Big Al Big Al
  • Battle.net Battle.net: Overwatch (non reedemable in countries in quote) - Won by Spiegel Spiegel

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I've entered five giveaways and won once. So I'd say I've been very lucky. Only trying to get a few specific games so I'm not participating in many giveaways.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Gevin the giftbot helper is now asking me for my steam ID every time I open this thread.
Correction: Every time I open ANY thread, even ones without Steam links.

Hmm second person that's reported that. I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't. Could you try deleting the script and reinstalling it?

I'll keep looking into it in the meantime

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Another morning, another salve of notifications telling me I didn't win anything (5 total this night, to be exact. I stopped counting how many total overall a long time ago. I feel like 84 years old. This is my life, and I'm resigned to it).

BVnxDiZ.gif

Last edited:

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm second person that's reported that. I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't. Could you try deleting the script and reinstalling it?

I'll keep looking into it in the meantime

Some other people in the thread also reported it happening to them, across both Chrome and Firefox, so it seems likely it's on the script's end.

I'll try deleting and reinstalling it.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Yep, it was my fuckup. For anyone else seeing the popup every time, just delete the script and reinstall. I messed it up by pushing a debug version with a new version number. I'll also make an "empty" update to force a version update on TamperMonkey

Really sorry for the inconvenience :(.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yep, it was my fuckup. For anyone else seeing the popup every time, just delete the script and reinstall. I messed it up by pushing a debug version with a new version number. I'll also make an "empty" update to force a version update on TamperMonkey

Really sorry for the inconvenience :(.

Deleting/reinstalling didn't work for me.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Another morning, another salve of notifications telling me I didn't win anything (5 total this night, to be exact. I stopped counting how many total overall a long time ago. I feel like 84 years old. This is my life, and I'm resigned to it).

BVnxDiZ.gif
This is the path we were destined to walk.

Deleted member 10273

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The "You need to participate more in this thread" message is a bit frustrating when you actually participated and even made 2 giveaways.

tenor.gif

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Stop It thanks a lot for Arkham Knight!

edit: I'll add that it's the first win out of 50 or so attempts, since y'all like to pretend you don't know how probability and percentages work.
No problems!
Thanks for Velocity Ultra Stop It . I enjoyed Velocity 2x, but never played this one.
Enjoy. I didn't have the game until last week and then I got a second copy thanks to the fanatical lootbox bundle.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Illusion Illusion!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Illusion said:

• Steam Steam: Mystery Game 2: It could be a boat. - Won by valinthyne valinthyne

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Urishizu said:
To defeat Giftbot... I need to understand Giftbot...

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I don't yet know enough about Giftbot to take him down... The time to study is now.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Urishizu oh shit when did you start giving out xbox codes?

I've been thinking you'd been doing Steam all this time.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Kildrek Kildrek!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kildrek said:
Contributing to the fun!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Cat Quest - Won by Reinhard Reinhard
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Deep Sky Derelicts - Won by deadlinezombie deadlinezombie
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Pillars of Eternity - Won by Aishin Aishin
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics - Won by Bloodarmz Bloodarmz
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Classic) - Won by RazieltheShifter RazieltheShifter
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Won by Grimsen Grimsen
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Won by KuwabaraTheMan KuwabaraTheMan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
Giftbot must have a weakness...

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

Urishizu said:
What makes him tick? Where is his source code located?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Urishizu said:
Why did Giftbot create Europe? What does it mean?

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

''I hope i won a FFVIII or FFXIV code''

''ResetEra's GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza (Come Get Your Free Games)! has ended and sadly you did not win. Better luck next time! ''

DifficultSilverCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.