• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Very happy to see Giftbot back (and its reign of terror), my Alerts are full of "better luck next time" messages already! :D

This is going to sound incredibly nitpicky and I don't really mind it either way, but I've noticed that Giftbot's avatar is a tiny bit misaligned (the inner circle with the face doesn't look properly centered). I think it's been like that since forever, so maybe it's intentional.

Allow me to illustrate:

We found its weakness! :o
(apologies, I kid because I love <3)

You had the opportunity to let us live happily in our ignorance but you chose to make us all miserable.

You're worse than Giftbot!

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
I keep getting a pop-up message saying "GiftHelper says: enter your Steam profile name (The one in your custom URL). NOTE: not the complete URL, only the name." Happens only on Resetera, every time I open a new page.

I'm not stupid enough to give my Steam profile out freely, jus wondering if this had anything to do with Giftbot, is all.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I keep getting a pop-up message saying "GiftHelper says: enter your Steam profile name (The one in your custom URL). NOTE: not the complete URL, only the name." Happens only on Resetera, every time I open a new page.

I'm not stupid enough to give my Steam profile out freely, jus wondering if this had anything to do with Giftbot, is all.
Didn't you download this?

Blu

Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to look at what games I have available. It's mostly bundle fodder so I got to see if there is something worth giving away.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from utricularEwe001 utricularEwe001!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

utricularEwe001 said:
Cortex Command key was given by HellBlazer, so thank him/her if you win!

Anyway, I won 4 out of 30 or so giveaway's i entered, so i thought it would be nice to give something back to this awesome community.

Tomb raider is the 2013 one and not the old game!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Stefarno Stefarno!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• PS Vita (EU) PS Vita (EU): OlliOlli+Velocity Ultra+Worms Revolution Extreme - Won by Moksha Moksha

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
We're working on some really cool updates guys, I can't wait to show them to you.

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Just woke up to see over 10 notifications saying better luck next time. 😝 congratulations to everyone who won.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ruttyboy!

ruttyboy said:
OK, here's another one to celebrate my winning another prize :D

Amir

Jun 7, 2018
Massage of the day: something has ended and sadly you did not win. better luck next time! :)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

That's Gevin's script to show which Giftbot Steam games you have in your library or wishlist.
I think Gevin must have accidentally made it so that the prompt pops up every time you have a thread open now in some hotfix they did.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
That's Gevin's script to show which Giftbot Steam games you have in your library or wishlist.
I think Gevin must have accidentally made it so that the prompt pops up every time you have a thread open now in some hotfix they did.
Same thing happens to me. It's like it's not saving the info. I even manually entered the info via the dev tools in FireFox and it still asks for it every time page reload. Not sure if it's a conflict with another addon (I have no other scripts running on this domain) or what.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So i am in for a treat? XD

Please report back once you played it, if you can survive the endeavour.

Same thing happens to me. It's like it's not saving the info. I even manually entered the info via the dev tools in FireFox and it still asks for it every time page reload. Not sure if it's a conflict with another addon (I have no other scripts running on this domain) or what.

It does save the info, I actually checked what happens if you cancel it or look at a giveaway posts before entering the ID again, and it works. I think it's just some bug, I already pinged Gevin about it, but I assume they haven't seen it yet.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Got legend of grimrock thanks to White Glint !
Its one of those games i always wanted to try but, as you never know if you are really gonna like it you never bite. People talked wonders about it at the time and ive enjoyed some games on the same genre when i was younger so i hope i enjoy it :D

I think its time to give the community some games also. I won also phantasmagoria but i gave that to someone that really seem to want the game.

Still I really want the Train models game i saw a few pages back, I didnt even know about it until I saw it, but where was this game my whole life!?
(Im not gonna win probably :( lol)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Mr_F_Snowman Mr_F_Snowman!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr_F_Snowman said:
Some entrants to my last giveaway went away empty handed so heres some more MXGP goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.