• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darktalon

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Lol I've noticed. That said, some good games still. And hey, it's like a loot game. You gotta have the rare filler crap with some serious underrated gems that compete with the ultra rare, while you wait around for the serious exotic shit to drop lol.
Yeah almost every game I'm like hmm this looks familiar. But thats part of the fun, panning for gold.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah almost every game I'm like hmm this looks familiar. But thats part of the fun, panning for gold.

Man speaking of gold I would have loved to try Anno 1800. But I've not played a game like it in a while, so I feel I'd probably bounce off it, but it's a lot of money for me if I did end up liking it.

Oh well maybe Ubisoft will drop back in here.

I'm playing Borderlands 2 right now and I'm starving for good loot. :-(

Yeah I ended up getting quite a lot of my good loot from just quests.

Unfortunately the game gives me a weird uncomfortable headache no matter what system I play it on. Had to kinda drop it. Gunplay didn't hold me well either :(

Hope you're enjoying the game moment to moment though.

Darktalon

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Man speaking of gold I would have loved to try Anno 1800. But I've not played a game like it in a while, so I feel I'd probably bounce off it, but it's a lot of money for me if I did end up liking it.

Oh well maybe Ubisoft will drop back in here.
Why don't you try Uplay+? It's free until October 1st, and includes Anno 1800, I've been playing it a lot this last couple weeks.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from CaptainNuevo CaptainNuevo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

CaptainNuevo said:
Have some older duplicate games from humble bundles to give out (I think they're still valid, but not 100% sure). Good stuff all around, but going to keep this to other folks who like me have yet to win anything. Best of luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Astraea Astraea!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
What more can I do? I've gone across platforms... Across titles... Why can't I get this thread locked!? Why can't I stop Giftbot!?

Because I and many others are still true believers. We still believe to be the next chosen ones by the grace of the almighty, infallible god of gifts.

Giftbot created the illusion that is Europe. Will you let him get away with this?

Don't believe the lies of the false god, who doesn't gift Switch codes, guys!!!

dumbyugi

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't won anything yet but also only been entering for the stuff I really want so not really shocking. Thanks for all the generosity everyone who's giving stuff away!

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting! The FFXIV mounts raffle was more popular than the game itself. Good to know

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I see the bot continues to mock my misfortune.

YellowishPinkBoar-size_restricted.gif

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Why don't you try Uplay+? It's free until October 1st, and includes Anno 1800, I've been playing it a lot this last couple weeks.

At the moment I just haven't had time :/ Probably won't for like a month. And then the cost of actually buying the game is a factor. Not super well off. So like if I like it...then what.

Status
Not open for further replies.