• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
Retsudo Thank you for Moonlighter! I originally tried the Switch version but it got super buggy later and I couldn't finish. I'll have to put in the code and get to it when I get home. Thanks again!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Credit goes to @Suedemaker

These are our awesome prizes:

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Wow, there are a lot of giveaways :o and the new giftbot is great, good job whoever created it

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's amazing to see all the love VIII's been getting lately!

And, just to change things a little... do you guys hear something...?

tumblr_lux5rbdYGu1qj0pm2o1_500.gif

(Soon...)

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I feel like a kid in a elementary school kermesse. With tons of stands for games and stuff to win, but zero luck lol

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
By the time we're done, everyone on Era will have FFVIII

I sure hope so! Square-Enix games are SO expensive in my country, and they never seem to go on sale, so, as a massive FFVIII fan, the only I'll get to play it is if I win one of the giveaways.

Massive props to Wazzy and the FF Discord for doing this!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
Humble bundle link for steam, just generated it so it should be good

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Lumino City - Won by Cat Cat

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is temporary and will be locked? Because I would love to see it on Christmas
This thread will probably die off and most giveaways return to the OT in about a week. Seasonal giveaway threads are at the discretion of sponsors or extremely generous posters and are not (AFAIK) a guaranteed thing.

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
This thread will probably die off and most giveaways return to the OT in about a week. Seasonal giveaway threads are at the discretion of sponsors or extremely generous posters and are not (AFAIK) a guaranteed thing.

Iirc back on the old site™ we literally started giving away in BST/OT/random threads instead of the giveaway thread because it became poach city

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm that's weird, could you try deleting it and installing it again? And if it keeps happening, check if the console says anything
Logged out/cleared cookies/deleted script still the same thing. I'm running Firefox 69 (turning off content blocking didn't help) with Violentmonkey. I didn't notice anything weird in the web console, but I'm no web dev.

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Iirc back on the old site™ we literally started giving away in BST/OT/random threads instead of the giveaway thread because it became poach city
There are rules gift-makers can select and there will probably be more. The anti-lurker rule (posts in thread > 5) can help, but there could be user settings like longer cooldowns between entries, cooldowns between wins, gifting required before entry, and probably blacklists & whitelists.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way of removing yourself from a giveaway?

There are rules gift-makers can select and there will probably be more. The anti-lurker rule (posts in thread > 5) can help, but there could be user settings like longer cooldowns between entries, cooldowns between wins, gifting required before entry, and probably blacklists & whitelists.
Those already exist. (well, not sure about black/whitelist)

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
yep, I assume those will REALLY help, but I was moreso saying in reference to this thread surviving for awhile :P

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Who even still has a Wii U or 3DS? Not me.

• Wii U Wii U: Affordable Space Adventures (NA) - Won by Bloodarmz Bloodarmz
  • Wii U Wii U: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (NA) - Won by Dug Dug
  • 3DS 3DS: Retro City Rampage: DX (NA) - Won by dozy dozy

Status
Not open for further replies.