• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's up with all the FF VIII giveaways? lol
We have no choice but to stan.

tumblr_m7smiddVOT1rxcqhto1_500.gif

Final Fantasy Era is love

Hell yea we are.
hb1EJB3.gif

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
I hadn't played FF VIII in ages, I'm not even sure if the last time I played it was on ps1 or via emulator (for FF9 I know I did), also the original version sits on steam which I hadn't touched yet.

ps. 5 post requirements unlocked.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Thank you Trouble for ShadowRun Returns.

Thank you Kyuuji for Magicka + 2 DLC, although I may end up re-gifting that one.

Thank you dantevsninjas for Beholder.

Thank you eZipsis for SWBF2 Classic. I never did play that back in the day, I do plan to this time.

I've already thanked someone else for posting Hard Reset Redux and then giving me the code after the event expired and nobody had claimed it. I hadn't heard of it until seeing codes being given away in this topic, and it looks really good, a SP FPS.

A nice side effect of this has been finding some Steam games I had never heard of but look really interesting to me, so I've added them to my wishlist even if I never get them here. Such as Distance, Legend of Grimrock, Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Crimzon Clover, Neon Drive, Jydge and more. Of the higher profile stuff, I'm still really hoping for Hellblade.

Thanks to all the other generous posters here also.

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017

SSPssp

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the notification was "You are a loser" up front. And then "Better luck next time kid" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.