• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Come on, one more list of codes. 🥺

giphy.gif

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
In many ways, that's the point. It's a free-for-all not being covered by Giftbots horrible ways. ;)
It's why I key drop on our PC Gaming Era community discord too. Yes, it could be better managed but there's something to the old fashioned drop that I like.

However I've played ball here too, heh.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Come on, one more list of codes. 🥺

giphy.gif
www.resetera.com

ResetEra Live Thread (Userscript)

I made Live Thread script, that automatically (or manually) updates threads with new messages. As this is userscript you need to install extension for userscript support: Chrome: Tampermonkey Firefox 56 or lower: Greasemonkey OR Tampermonkey Firefox Quantum: Tampermonkey After that you...
Give your finger and keyboard a rest

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
@Urishizu FYI, it's gonna be mostly lurkers and possibly bots that redeem your codes, and only very rarely members of the Era community. Your generosity is definitely appreciated but I don't think it has quite the effect you desire...
Isn't there a way to make spoilers that only members can click and reveal? I know there was a mixup of spoiler options back in the early days. Maybe Urishizu can do that? I mean if he WANTS to try to limit it to members and doesn't want lurking non-members to use his codes.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Isn't there a way to make spoilers that only members can click and reveal? I know there was a mixup of spoiler options back in the early days. Maybe Urishizu can do that? I mean if he WANTS to try to limit it to members and doesn't want lurking non-members to use his codes.

When I entered this thread, I said all I wanted was chaos. I'm not here to reign in that chaos willingly. ;)

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think its time for me to drop another round of keys. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PC90 PC90!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PC90 said:
Final Fantasy 8 giveaways? Sure I'll join! I'm bad with roman numerals though...

The FFera discord is pretty alright. I don't really post in it, but you might!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GetDigitized GetDigitized!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GetDigitized said:
Seems I cancelled both giveaways before.

This giveaway open to anybody who hasn't won anything in the past week.

Please only enter if you or somebody you know will actually play the game!

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Just came across this thread and wanted to say it's awesome. Thanks for all the people who do the giveaways.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Wazzy Wazzy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wazzy said:
Another Giveaway from FF Discord! For those who win or own the Remaster make sure to also checkout the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered OT!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered |OT| You're The Best Looking Remaster Here

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from crimsonheadGCN crimsonheadGCN!

Status
Not open for further replies.