• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Btw Kyuuji, I can't pm you but if you wanted anything from my initial giveaway pm me and I'll send you it since you've been so generous.
Hey that's über kind thank you - I have been meaning to enter but keep it for the giveaway - lots of other awesome people gifting that should get a shot too. GiftBot has to shine on me at some point!

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 511!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 511 said:
AND ANOTHER ONE! Here's another giveaway sponsored by the FF discord. Thank you to @jacktuar for helping spilt the cost with me! <3

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Won by BPHusker BPHusker

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Drop Dead Studios have also donated plenty of keys to be given away via GiftBot raffles. Urishizu is just going above and beyond, and having some fun while doing it.

<3

XMNVF-HVEW8-QBXIP
C7NZE-MPFXY-0WQBH
98GHT-WYWTK-86Q37
G9QQ0-BEH5I-Y79ZD
6JX6R-WH0NZ-H240E
QC2KE-MKI46-2JHNN
Y0QTT-EKL3W-7L6I9
0AED6-MVCBJ-QQWNL
9HMHD-Q2WPQ-PI3TW
N3PIN-ICVVP-GLYAF

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Drop Dead Studios have also donated plenty of keys to be given away via GiftBot raffles. Urishizu is just going above and beyond, and having some fun while doing it.

That's fair. I'm just explaining, "Hey, this problem you're encountering is the very reason why GiftBot is so great."

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
By the way, I typically alternate games every time I post. These aren't all usually for the same game, but I'm alternating across 5 titles.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeesss this is the best thread! Everyone who loves (lol just kidding) hates FF should join the official FF Era discord.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's to the best FF!

jU7sw6y.gif

hM97qMy.png

r9Qnofh.gif

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
You're gonna hit us with a load for Bad Rats at some point, right?

...I probably shouldn't give you ideas...

I would never do that...

8FNDW-NT8LT-34YRM
NDB3A-05QV7-WFF2J
234N0-HXKHK-6RGE6
T6RY5-J8XDQ-LQD0B
B8NKD-8G5EG-K26FM
N4TTF-MJPYL-44WMN
RK9CP-I0X5L-QY23M
4EPK7-ITNW6-A4XYB
BLYQ4-W7BBW-IXVHQ
AC5BN-PZ8M6-JL2KF

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
One day i will claim a key posted by Urishizu . idc about the game anymore its now a competition for me against all those really fast redeemers. Giftbot gave me 2 wins here im at 0 lmao

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Urishizu FYI, it's gonna be mostly lurkers and possibly bots that redeem your codes, and only very rarely members of the Era community. Your generosity is definitely appreciated but I don't think it has quite the effect you desire...

Help me, @Morrigan, you're my only hope 😢
I don't have the authority to give custom title, but regardless, there have been loads of generous givers in this thread and I would feel bad singling out a single individual over them... ^^ Wait you meant for the Velociraptor thing, not the giveaways, I misread, sorry about that. But yeah I still can't give titles ^^

Last edited:

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Urishizu FYI, it's gonna be mostly lurkers and possibly bots that redeem your codes, and only very rarely members of the Era community. Your generosity is definitely appreciated but I don't think it has quite the effect you desire...

I don't have the authority to give custom title, but regardless, there have been loads of generous givers in this thread and I would feel bad singling out a single individual over them... ^^

In many ways, that's the point. It's a free-for-all not being covered by Giftbots horrible ways. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.