• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I can't catch the homie just laying out the codes

Good shit for doing that though, that's cool

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from GetDigitized GetDigitized!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GetDigitized said:
This giveaway is for the generous people who have run their own giveaway ~

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Unravel [Xbox One - Download Code]
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Unravel [Xbox One - Download Code]
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Unravel Xbox One - Download Code

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GetDigitized GetDigitized!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GetDigitized said:
This one's for anybody who hasn't won anything in the past week.
Please only apply if you're actually going to play it!

• Xbox One Xbox One: Unravel Xbox One - Download Code

Kryornis

Mar 1, 2019
France, Occitania
So, I've been looking for keys in my files and might have found a few more...
WARHORSE-Logo-Rider.jpg

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Just to say I'm getting the same "You must have created a giveaway to enter" error when I have created one before...

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Won by DarkFlame92 DarkFlame92

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
About 150 people entered for the 3, so about 50 each on average? Pretty good odds ;)

I'm heading off to bed now but as we pass on towards prime-r times for EU and US folk

My other two FFXIV giveaways, one more mounts and the other the full game + game time!
Fat cat is going to be pretty popular I bet, eh.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
I wish GiftBot 2.0 would tell you the number of participants per item given away, would give you an idea of the community's interest in lesser known titles and it would be nice to known how un/lucky you were.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PC90 PC90!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PC90 said:
Seems like the limit to givers fuction is glitched so I redid it. Now everyone should be able to join!

• Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by khaz khaz

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I honestly didn't expect to actually win something. A big thank you to lazerfox for Subterrain!

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't win again, it would seem like I am already dead and Giftbox keeps stabbing me with a knife lol
Congrats once again to the winners!

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Oh wow, not me you gave the stuff to but like thanks for being cool about this. I dunno what your job is or how you have so many codes, but like I dunno.

Thanks, this is cool . Hopefully I can catch code, but if not seriously. Thanks for being cool

My job is to make classic survival horror games because the industry left them die. Then Resident Evil 2 came out in January. I take full credit for spurring that event. ;)

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, people are quick to redeem these.

I'm on a cooldown now, lol

Yeah, that's... kind of the point of GiftBot. People set up scrapers that automatically check threads where they think keys will drop. And even with that aside, it skews rewards toward people with faster internet and faster motor skills. Even a 1 Hour Raffle is a thousand times more fair to those people without.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, that's... kind of the point of GiftBot. People set up scrapers that automatically check threads where they think keys will drop. And even with that aside, it skews rewards toward people with faster internet and faster motor skills. Even a 1 Hour Raffle is a thousand times more fair to those people without.

But you gotta admit it's fun.

T0HW3-8WIRP-MKLBJ

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Drop Dead Studios have also donated plenty of keys to be given away via GiftBot raffles. Urishizu is just going above and beyond, and having some fun while doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.