• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
This is awesome and I know I won't be able to win it so I'm already pissed off lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Kyuuji Kyuuji!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kyuuji said:

These are our awesome prizes:

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Urishizu I will gladly combat Giftbot with a swift boot and walk with you into war for a key that isn't outbreak (since i have that one lol). I swear I walk away from the board every time you start posting keys. FML

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Buzz Buzz!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Buzz said:
Here are some games on steam

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Last Day of June - Won by wossname wossname
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Oxenfree - Won by Nemaides Nemaides
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: AER Memories of Old - Won by CheapJi CheapJi
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Final Station - Won by poropat poropat
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Torment: Tides of Numenera - Won by kcp12304 kcp12304

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 15 gifts from Nakayumi Nakayumi!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nakayumi said:
Found some old keys that I hope still work. Happy to be part of this awesome community. Enjoy!

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
We need a "entered giveaways" section. I tried counting how many I've lost but I get lost in the sea of giftbot avatars.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I WILL INVENT SKYNET WITH THE CODE OF GIFTBOT AND THEN PUNCH IT IN THE FACE

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Three days I've tried and three days I've failed to defeat Giftbot. I must rest now...

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a step-by-step guide to setting up this "different region sub-account" thing on the Switch? Would it mean you need to change accounts every time you'd want to play the other games? How would it affect eShop stuff?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Is there a step-by-step guide to setting up this "different region sub-account" thing on the Switch? Would it mean you need to change accounts every time you'd want to play the other games? How would it affect eShop stuff?
It's really nothing complicated, don't worry.

Go sign up for a new Nintendo account for what region you want.
Add it to the Switch.
Any account can play any games on the Switch.
When you open the eShop it just pops up asking you what account you want to use, same for games.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I love Final Fantasy but have stayed away from 14 because of the sub though I know people who play. Nothing has enticed me to try it quite like those mount gifs.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
All these notifications and no wins. Giftbot must be broken again

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I love Final Fantasy but have stayed away from 14 because of the sub though I know people who play. Nothing has enticed me to try it quite like those mount gifs.
Hmmm, the game's latest extension is considered excellent by most. It may be a good time to give it a try (although, that won't change the 2.0 to 3.0 slog).

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, I bet I was the only one who entered the Citrine Carbuncle giveaway

Thanks laoni

About 150 people entered for the 3, so about 50 each on average? Pretty good odds ;)

I'm heading off to bed now but as we pass on towards prime-r times for EU and US folk

My other two FFXIV giveaways, one more mounts and the other the full game + game time!

Status
Not open for further replies.