• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Oct 28, 2017
People are saying that they get notifications if they enter a giveaway and it ends. But I am not getting any of it. Or am I looking at the wrong place?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

Wortany

Nov 10, 2017
Ah just meant getting myself out of junior. I go to this forum everyday but I lurk most of the time.

Same here, come here everyday for the awesome game news that people pick up from all over the place and kindly gather on this forum but I don't contribute myself :/

But I like GiftBot threads, I could give back to everyone in some different way at least ^_^

Also as some others have pointed out about the lurker requirement, in that it's not an ideal solution.
I believe an improvement to this could be a restriction to users who had already contributed to a thread before the GiftBot post is made. That would then also prevent low-quality posts to be made just to increase one's post-count in a community thread.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I have been politely informed that my chaos inducing practices have historically been "inconvenient" towards folks in non-US timezones. I aim to try to improve my practices. So here's the deal. We can all agree that Giftbot is a pox on humanity that revels in sending "You didn't win notifications". He has to be stopped at all costs.

But I can't destroy Giftbot without help. I need propaganda. If you want to help me in this mission, reply to this post with an image depicting my ultimate victory over Giftbot. Serious entries will receive serious(ly disappointing) rewards. Limit 5 responses. Go. Make sure to @ Mention me or directly reply, or I won't see it!

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
It's in moments like this where I wish I could have a proper PC for gaming. Such awesome games being offered here

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TSM TSM!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, still not able to enter giver drawings. Checked to see if it was because I had been giving anonymously, and that wasn't it.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly as long as most people keep making 12- or 24- hour (or longer) raffles then I would imagine people in most time zones get a chance at everything.

Deleted member 31140

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
This is the last post I need to be able to meet the minimum post requirements for a giveaway. Now only thing that I can't sign up for are giveaways that need 100 posts

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I have been politely informed that my chaos inducing practices have historically been "inconvenient" towards folks in non-US timezones. I aim to try to improve my practices. So here's the deal. We can all agree that Giftbot is a pox on humanity that revels in sending "You didn't win notifications". He has to be stopped at all costs.

But I can't destroy Giftbot without help. I need propaganda. If you want to help me in this mission, reply to this post with an image depicting my ultimate victory over Giftbot. Serious entries will receive serious(ly disappointing) rewards. Limit 5 responses. Go. Make sure to @ Mention me or directly reply, or I won't see it!

Will no one help me? Giftbot doesn't need rest. He doesn't need to stop to eat. He will not stop disappointing you all with messages that you haven't won. All you can do is run. But I offer a different path. Stand and fight him with me. Together we can destroy Giftbot and end this nightmare.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from lazerfox lazerfox!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

lazerfox said:
Some bundle leftovers. Every key should work but I'm not 100% certain.

These are our awesome prizes:

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Will no one help me? Giftbot doesn't need rest. He doesn't need to stop to eat. He will not stop disappointing you all with messages that you haven't won. All you can do is run. But I offer a different path. Stand and fight him with me. Together we can destroy Giftbot and end this nightmare.

Sorry, until you can match the bribes, I side with giftbot.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Everybody help Urishizu, for they were my only beacon of light in a world ravaged with Giftbot's cruelty!

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hidden feature: no giveaway lurkers

Must do 5 giveaways before you can enter the giveaway! /s
I know /s but: :D

unknown.png

Also Secret Games giveaway ends in an Hour:

And Tales of Berseria is 1 day left:

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Everybody help Urishizu, for they were my only beacon of light in a world ravaged with Giftbot's cruelty!

This person speaks the truth. Will no one stand with him and destroy Giftbot with us?

K3BRJ-5I8HM-QEMYH
A5V6W-3YH7L-NIWLX
9EWI4-IFV9I-2K84M
HI8BV-RAAHI-RXT36
7MWW0-LA0X6-98ZX9
7GJND-YGIFC-ZRXJ2
8LHWX-DEIQV-DMXWE
8LA6J-R48CM-BR722
KYKIY-CLC0C-762G7
52F4M-T6VWT-FT2T6

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
You will become one with the gifts. Resistance is futile.

I will not. And the day will come where you regret the decisions you've made when you had the chance to stop Giftbot.

YI0T4-0FC9L-APYEY
4B0A2-2GNID-QHCC2
Y2PLR-MR96J-6VTPR
TM592-K79G3-YL9NQ
EP99Y-K8NTE-ELIYL
LEMPE-9GNF2-RLGBZ
DVRL2-HZZL5-LGQLN
R6FCP-XB42E-W6LDL
RJZ50-YAHDJ-9EXI9
YKVWQ-2E8AK-8FLFR

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This person speaks the truth. Will no one stand with him and destroy Giftbot with us?

K3BRJ-5I8HM-QEMYH
A5V6W-3YH7L-NIWLX
9EWI4-IFV9I-2K84M
HI8BV-RAAHI-RXT36
7MWW0-LA0X6-98ZX9
7GJND-YGIFC-ZRXJ2
8LHWX-DEIQV-DMXWE
8LA6J-R48CM-BR722
KYKIY-CLC0C-762G7
52F4M-T6VWT-FT2T6

I will make you one of your triumph pictures since I nabbed one of these. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.