• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Just discovered the existence of this topic. This is absolutely amazing! A big thank you to everyone who participate and grants gifts!

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I gotta stop entering for things I don't want badly because then if I win it prohibits me from entering for things I really do want lmao. In relation to that, anyone interested in Populous?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from UCBooties UCBooties!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

UCBooties said:
Here's something to keep the ride rolling.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Humble RPG Bundle - Won by Csr Csr

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been donating games. I haven't won any, but I'm excited for the opportunity.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
unknown.png

Work in progress but I'm getting there

Hey!
XbjCI4E.png

I got Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 this week and it is not showing ... any idea what might be ?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from biocat biocat!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - Won by Ep5ar Ep5ar
  • Steam Steam: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee® - Won by qaz
  • Steam Steam: Contagion - Won by one of us one of us
  • Steam Steam: Contagion - Won by Software Update
  • Steam Steam: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Won by mikenoob mikenoob

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from ruttyboy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ruttyboy said:
I won two cool games, I want to keep the generosity train rolling. Nothing amazing here, but I hope some people enjoy them!

Setting it at 24 hours to allow all time-zones a chance :)

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm sorry I'm a dense, naive little boy. I will make up for it with a giveaway.
Not at all! Just wanted to give some numbers to give a sense of the popularity. I started with the EU Switch ones because there was a lot of people wanting EU console stuff due to the large amount of Steam keys and NA stuff given away at the start.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not at all! Just wanted to give some numbers to give a sense of the popularity. I started with the EU Switch ones because there was a lot of people wanting EU console stuff due to the large amount of Steam keys and NA stuff given away at the start.
I haven't really been following the thread, so the numbers were nice to see!

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Hey!
XbjCI4E.png

I got Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 this week and it is not showing ... any idea what might be ?

One of 2 things:

- The owned game list updates about once a day so it could just be that
- The name of the game gets reduced and compared to those in the owned game list, which have a specific format. It could be that the reduced form of the prize title doesn't match the game name according to Steam. Unfortunately there's not much that can be done about that, it would be too much effort for too little gain

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
One of 2 things:

- The owned game list updates about once a day so it could just be that
- The name of the game gets reduced and compared to those in the owned game list, which have a specific format. It could be that the reduced form of the prize title doesn't match the game name according to Steam. Unfortunately there's not much that can be done about that, it would be too much effort for too little gain

I can live with just remembering the big named games on my steam library xD

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
It's still crazy how many people are participating in this. Thanks everyone involved!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
In this case the culprit is that it's written Command & Conquer instead of Command and Conquer. I think I can fix that if Steam internally handles game names this way

I don't think it is for every game ... it is showing Command and Conquer on my library but Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection is showing with the & and not "sonic and all stars" =/
I don't own Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing to see if it is also the same for that

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
I don't think it is for every game ... it is showing Command and Conquer on my library but Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection is showing with the & and not "sonic and all stars" =/
I don't own Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing to see if it is also the same for that

I just checked a few games and it's pretty inconsistent (sometimes the & turns into an and, and sometimes into nothing), so I don't think I'll be able to handle all those cases :(

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot, I think that's fixed

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Valdfellgar Valdfellgar!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Valdfellgar said:
So... I accidentally won the same game... so here it is again for anyone who wants it, albeit slightly used.

• Steam Steam: Endless Space - Collection! - Won by Aeleus Aeleus

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Not wanting to sound greedy but what are the rules about "You need to participate more in this thread before you can enter this giveaway!" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.