• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you check you alerts and Gif bot laughs at your failure

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
:( I both won and raffled back off Machinarium today. Now I feel bad that I didn't wait lol.

Haha, don't worry about it! I love Machinarium and all of Amanita Design's games. Always got them on day one. :)

There's some freddi fish ones available in an ended giveaway earlier. Also try this post and look up what the available games are if you didn't participate when it was shiny and fresh

Here, I found it

Oh, wow, thanks for that! I only found out about the giveaways yesterday, so I missed on the first few.

That's a great selection of adventures. I ended up picking Karma. Incarnation 1, which I'd never heard of before and looks super interesting. Thanks, Gaardus, for sponsoring it, and weemadarthur for letting me know and going through the trouble of finding the post. It really made may day!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, don't worry about it! I love Machinarium and all of Amanita Design's games. Always got them on day one. :)

Oh, wow, thanks for that! I only found out about the giveaways yesterday, so I missed on the first few.

That's a great selection of adventures. I ended up picking Karma. Incarnation 1, which I'd never heard of before and looks super interesting. Thanks, Gaardus, for sponsoring it, and weemadarthur for letting me know and going through the trouble of finding the post. It really made may day!
No probs. Did you enter the giveaway for puzzle agent a page or two back?

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't won anything. Blegh. At least the memes are great tho, lol.

Thanks to all the awesome people gifting tho! You all rock!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't, but I already have both games. :D
Fair.XD
if you check through the early pages, lots of thread regulars can't pick up the leftover games due to joining giveaways when live. So there could be more unclaimed items, which mostly I think the giveaway-ers really WANT people to take.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
unknown.png

Work in progress but I'm getting there

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Fair.XD
if you check through the early pages, lots of thread regulars can't pick up the leftover games due to joining giveaways when live. So there could be more unclaimed items, which mostly I think the giveaway-ers really WANT people to take.

Ah, that's good to know! I'll make sure to have a look. Thanks again for sharing!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Island Island!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Island said:

These are our awesome prizes:

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Where do people get all these games bundles?

Very generous to give them out anyway.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
This looks cool

How do you have it like that? (Where you have "in library" for games you already have)?

It's an userscript that prompts you to input a Steam API key, which you can generate for free on Steam. Then I use that key to query for your library of games, and just look it up by name there. After that it's just a matter of replacing the HTML code on the page.

I'm currently working on implementing wishlists and other stuff, will provide a link with detailed instructions when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.