• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Best I could do-

giftbot-duck.gif

giftbot-duck.png

This one is my first attempt at making an animated PNG so I hope it looks better.
tenor.gif

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
Oof. Just got hit with four haha you lost better luck next time from giftbot. Congratulations to the winners and my condolences to those getting laughed at by giftbot.

Greendomo

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to say congrats to all the winners so far, and thanks to everyone for their generosity. Gonna have to look in my humble purchases for some unused keys...

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
0/21 so far, still believing in you GiftBot!

I once believed in God but then I met Giftbot. JK.

Going forward and back on to the subject of trying to control the process fairly, what if there was a way for Giftbot to track an entrants wins? For example by default, a user could not enter in another raffle if they had won more than 8 (or somewhere in that number) prizes in a 48 hour span or something like that? That way even if you got really unlucky and only won a Ouya code, you wouldn't be locked out of trying again (god have mercy on the soul of the 8 Ouya code winner though). What do you all think of that? No disrespect to any super lucky people but it is pretty bonkers that I've won 3 (2 I gave away right after) but I know I've entered literally every possible giveaway since this whole thing started vs. some people having won 17+.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• 3DS 3DS: Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS) - Won by vteixeira vteixeira

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
And thinking that I'm gonna buy a switch tomorrow, how lucky would I be to get a free game here! 😱

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from zoboomafoo zoboomafoo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zoboomafoo said:
Old 3DS NA Eshop codes for Super Mario Bros (Nes Virtual Console) I had lying around. I'm not 100% positive they'll still work but they should.

• 3DS Eshop (North America) 3DS Eshop (North America): Super Mario Bros (NES VC) - Code #1 - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg
  • 3DS Eshop (North America) 3DS Eshop (North America): Super Mario Bros (NES VC) - Code #2 - Won by Big Al Big Al
  • 3DS Eshop (North America) 3DS Eshop (North America): Super Mario Bros (NES VC) - Code #3 - Won by Software Update

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
This thread needs some chaos.

67CJA-Y2BGL-86DEY
MZ0BP-JWXPB-0LE6G
MA64P-25Q8J-N2FZG
PB9GQ-GYMPR-Y0IA9
R642H-VH7C8-HHK3H

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 48 gifts from laoni laoni!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.