• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Aw shucks, I woulda loved joining in for Cadence but I won something already! Good luck everyone who qualifies, and have fun person who wins it - it seems like a blast!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from TK-421 TK-421!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TK-421 said:
Always enjoy these threads and happy to give away some extra games I have.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - Won by Adamska Adamska
  • Steam Steam: Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol - Won by darkside darkside
  • Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. - Won by lucas lucas

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope whoever wins this has as much fun with it as I did (it's probably the most fun I've had with a game this year)!

FeistyMadGaur-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hey Cadence of Hyrul....

"You cannot enter this giveaway as you have already won at least one giveaway in the last 7 days. "

IgMyx.gif

Oh well.

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Me, carefully planning which raffle should I participate in based on whether or not I really want this game and if I should hold off in case a better one with time restrictions comes in.
Math-on-the-big-board-56a7f6935f9b58b7d0efab07.jpg

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really wanted to enter the crypt of the necrodancer zelda one, but because i won and gifted the code to another person that actually really wanted the game i got i cant enter it.
Not a big fan of the time restrictions.
Serves me for being a good person i suppose lol

I do understand why the restrictions are there - some people are basically camping this thread and winning a lot, so I can get why a gift giver wants to make sure someone less fortunate (i.e. who hasn't won recently) gets a game. It just also is a big disappointment if you either gave away a duplicate or region-locked code, and just generally would have preferred entering that for the time-restricted game over the one you have won.
Like, I'd rather get Cadence of Hyrule over, say, Bad Rats that I only entered for shits and giggles (I didn't, and the games I won all had been on my radar, so it's cool, but still lmao).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I entered for Cadence... but I've mostly done switch with a single steam and all I've felt is loss which sucks :(

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Kifimbo Kifimbo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kifimbo said:
The keys should still work. My apologies if they don't.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 19 gifts from DestroyerOfWorlds DestroyerOfWorlds!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DestroyerOfWorlds said:
I hear people want some more notifications that they didn't win something. Here ya go.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Me, carefully planning which raffle should I participate in based on whether or not I really want this game and if I should hold off in case a better one with time restrictions comes in.
Math-on-the-big-board-56a7f6935f9b58b7d0efab07.jpg

Well I only apply for those that I know I'll play so if I win anything it'll be okay to be restricted

So far I've been only greeted by sadness, but that's the name of the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.