• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rex_DX is a true champion for gifting all these copies of the best game series ever. :D

Also, for those of you that win (or already have it), I recommend trying Chocolate Doom if you want a source port authentic to the original game, but with native platform support + some better customization options.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
ClosedRapidBactrian-size_restricted.gif
This is correct.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
Rex_DX is a true champion for gifting all these copies of the best game series ever. :D

Also, for those of you that win (or already have it), I recommend trying Chocolate Doom if you want a source port authentic to the original game, but with native platform support + some better customization options.

This is good advice for everyone! I've been out of that modding scene for a long time but have heard Chocolate is great.

iag

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Spongebob: GitfBot
Petals: Notifications
Squidward: Resetera user when logging in

JCD

Jan 1, 2018
It's awesome how a lot of people are getting the chance to play Yakuza 0 from these giveaways.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
so how does the time restriction work? like if a giveaway has a 1 hour restriction, does that mean 1 hour from when I won or 1 hour from when it was posted?

kiich

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jan 2, 2018
Oh my, thank you SO much for A Short Hike, Hellers ! I promise to play it as soon as possible.
Been wanting to play it since I first saw the trailer.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Oh. Is there a limit on how many you can enter/win? Doesn't seem to be letting me enter any more.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I turned off the one hour winner cool down on my last one because it seems pretty pointless to me. If you're not doing a one hour raffle it's just a deterrent - I'm just opening that post in a new tab to go back to.

Can someone tell stupid old me how to tag a user so I can thank the givers of items I won?

Gush

Nov 17, 2017
I turned off the one hour winner cool down on my last one because it seems pretty pointless to me. If you're not doing a one hour raffle it's just a deterrent - I'm just opening that post in a new tab to go back to.

Can someone tell stupid old me how to tag a user so I can thank the givers of items I won?

@ Username

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

@useryouwant

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017

type @ then their name. After a couple letters you'll get a drop down list you can pick through, also.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Thank ya everyone who's posting all these giveaways, as well as the folks who worked on GiftBot. Pretty cool seeing how easy it works.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks guys!

Hateno thanks for Pixeljunk Eden, it's one of my favorite games on the PS3 and turns out I also had it on Steam so I regifted it.

FeedMeAStrayCat Thanks for Anima it is one of those games I always pass, assume to be janky as fuck but maybe with something redeemable about it, but have not been willing to spend any money to find out lol.

rpm Thanks for the GamePass trial I've literally never played my XBO at all but I figure the day will come when I do so I may as well play some games when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.