• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
  • Steam: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Won by

Welp, senpai didn't notice me still. I cri.

q57H5Ro.gif
Kinda glad you didn't win... because this post is great haha

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017
Thia is my 5th post in this thread, but don't tell anyone because i don't like to spam.

C'mon giftbot 2.0 my faith is on you.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I have a couple of games in my Steam inventory to give away. Would the best way to give it away be selecting "other" and once it selects a winner to send by email?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have a couple of games in my Steam inventory to give away. Would the best way to give it away be selecting "other" and once it selects a winner to send by email?
Yes, you can also add them to your friends' list on steam, give them a gift, and then delete them or not. Unless that has changed since I last did it.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I wonder if I should keep entering for Hellblade even though Delphine clearly wants it far more than I do, just to troll her and get funny posts/gifs 🤔

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Retsudo Retsudo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Retsudo said:
Hopefully some of you guys have fun with these. Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Testing out GiftBot 2.0, have a copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
50% off the digital version of the Players Handbook for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, on DnD Beyond (https://www.dndbeyond.com/)

'Add the Player's Handbook to your cart on DnD Beyond and enter the key during checkout'

Here's hoping this helps spread the joys of DnD. Roll initiative!

• Tabletop - DnD Beyond Tabletop - DnD Beyond: 50% Off Player's Handbook - Won by Big Al Big Al

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
You know what, I won it. But you can have it. Seems you really want it more than me, that i was only midly interested becuase it was a classic FMV, but im probably not gonna play it soon.
Will send you a PM with the code :D

Very nice of you but you def don't have to do that!
You won it! Too much generosity in this thread dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.