• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
mmxWUCK.png

3JdHiF6.png

gKmnfRO.png

5jMnGLB.png

kVe355f.png

Hahaha this has broken me at work. Ooooof.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs - Won by Officer K Officer K
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Adventure Pals - Won by Ferrasvansen Ferrasvansen
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Almost There: The Platformer - Won by Choppasmith Choppasmith

Shahed

Oct 27, 2017
UK, Newcastle
It's a wonderful game. You can fall into it and it'll just keep giving, really something special. Good luck!
It's a Harvest Moon like game right? It's the type she loves. She's 6 now so it might be difficult for her, we'll see.

But she loves watching. She liked watching Dragon Quest builders so much, that when the second came out, I bought it digitally and made my sister's PS4 primary so she could play it too. My niece ended up finishing the game before me...

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from digifire digifire!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

digifire said:
Feel like I've got to give a bit more back to the community.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I would also like to be removed from a raffle I've entered if possible. Sorry, I missed the (EU) bit in the Stardew Valley giveaway.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It's a Harvest Moon like game right? It's the type she loves. She's 6 now so it might be difficult for her, we'll see.

But she loves watching. She liked watching Dragon Quest builders so much, that when the second came out, I bought it digitally and made my sister's PS4 primary so she could play it too. My niece ended up finishing the game before me...
It's the Harvest Moon we've been missing all these years, absolutely satisfies that itch and more. Can't speak to young ages and capabilities but even if it is too technical it's a game any older age can enjoy (I'm 30 and loved it) and the cycle of seeing the crops grow should be fun. Highly recommend it in either case!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
16 since last night. But mostly old steam games that everyone besides me already have and were in like 30 bundles already.
See now this is strange: It seems like people who win, win a lot. But people who dont win, win absolutely zero times. I wonder if there is some sort of "BOT bias" going here ?????

😏

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Its a little disheartening to see some names pop up continually as winners on the same giveaways and different giveaways (to the point that they've been told they're winning too fast) and theres people like BackwardCap who gets dusted.

I get it guys free games are great and all but try to not enter every single giveaway and let other people win some stuff geez. And yes I'm slightly salty too lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 15 gifts from Rookhelm Rookhelm!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rookhelm said:
I apologize in advance if any of these are already redeemed, but I don't believe any are

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
See now this is strange: It seems like people who win, win a lot. But people who dont win, win absolutely zero times. I wonder if there is some sort of "BOT bias" going here ?????

😏

At least they were all raffles, I saw people here claiming like 10 games in one single "first come first served" giveaway. 🧐

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Won 2 games I was interested in. I went to Steam only to find out I already owned them, and put them back up as giveaways. The circle of life.

Shahed

Oct 27, 2017
UK, Newcastle
It's the Harvest Moon we've been missing all these years, absolutely satisfies that itch and more. Can't speak to young ages and capabilities but even if it is too technical it's a game any older age can enjoy (I'm 30 and loved it) and the cycle of seeing the crops grow should be fun. Highly recommend it in either case!
Might need to play it with her for a bit, but I'm sure she'd love it.

And I think this is a great thing. I'm going to have a spare Shenmue III code, and maybe one for Indivisible too. Would I put them in now, and give codes when available? Or host my giveaways later when I get the codes?

Spartan

Nov 14, 2018
So, every console keys raffle since yesterday happens while I'm sleeping and all of them have limited raffle time and are over by now. Only Cerium's raffle is active still and there I can't choose both Samurai Sho and The Division 2 (fingers crossed on this one but also waiting for those AssCreedseys).

US Era hates EU Era confirmed. lol

Thanks anyway to Cerium and all the staff behind GoatBot, Ubi, SNK... and everyone giving out awesome games is awesome.

I just wish some of them had longer raffle times for us in Europe and busy lives. :)
I've put them on EU time zone but bot went berserk so assigned earlier, sorry. :-(

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Might need to play it with her for a bit, but I'm sure she'd love it.

And I think this is a great thing. I'm going to have a spare Shenmue III code, and maybe one for Indivisible too. Would I put them in now, and give codes when available? Or host my giveaways later when I get the codes?
Awesome!

That's nice of you dude, the bot asks for the code on submission so would probably wait until you have that. Can choose to put them in any thread you like whenever you like past that though. Can set your own restrictions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.