• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 113 gifts from Anduril Anduril!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anduril said:
Been hoarding these for years, never taking the time to make a giveaway - now is the perfect chance!

I've tested all the Humble gift links and they all work, but I don't know of a way to test Steam keys, so I seriously hope they all still work ... they should, but in case somebody gets something that doesn't: sorry. :(

Took me almost an hour to copy/paste and check everything so this better not give me an error now ...

Here we goooo!

These are our awesome prizes:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Me at people organizing 1 hour-long giveaways while I'm away getting that vital beauty sleep that I need to even function:

qn9LKPm.gif

Me at GiftBot sending me the same "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!" alert over and over again:

9aqgydr.gif

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Game Fan for Freedom Planet! Now I need to get my Wii U out heh.

Also thanks again to everyone for giving all these games out :)

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
Each time I see a red notification at the top of the screen only to realize it's not a message but another loss. 0 for 10 11 isn't that bad is guess.

giftbot-4.gif

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I already knew the chances of winning giveaways is small, but it still hurts not winning anything. :(

Still, bring it on! Thank you so much to all these generous peeps! :)

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yeah I'm currently reaching 12 13 losses for a total of 12 13 attempts. This is my life now.

WQ5iVgV.gif

Last edited:

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Entered for a few things, giftbot 2.0 is pretty cool!
Thanks everyone!

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
This thread is insane. I entered two giveaways but phew. Regardless of how many there are, I'd feel bad entering all of them! Maybe that's just me though, haha. I hope everyone giving all this stuff away can afford to do so and aren't just jumping on the hype train or something!

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I woke up to 35 notifications today, most were thank knack comments, and the others were the smiling face of Giftbot bringing bad news

What a time to be alive

Thank Knack

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm just so happy this is a thing, it's going to be awesome for threads moving forward.

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
I got two questions and two suggestions for the Gift Bot.

First question is about the Everything Must go Giveaways, are you eligible to win multiple or just one? If there's a prize you really really want are you better off just selecting one because of better odds or it's the same as selecting multiple?

Second quest is about the restrictions when you already won. Is that restriction in place just for entering, or also for winning? Lets say you enter two giveaways with that restriction and one ends after the other, if you win the first won are you disqualified of winning the second one because the time limit didn't past yet, or because you already entered you can win it?

And my suggestions are, the First Come First Serve Giveaways should maybe be labeled differently to avoid confusion as I've seen people choosing multiple games, even the same games, which I'm sure was by mistake. Maybe use a different icon or put it in bold.

And second suggestion is opening restrictions on Giveaways that still have unclaimed prizes after a while. I've noticed quite a few still have unclaimed prizes.

But still, congrats on the awesome work on this bot either way.

Quoting for new page cause I didn't get any answers xP

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I can't believe how many posts this page has had, the community spirit really blew up huh :D

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I won a PlayStation game I think my kids will like!

...out of what feels like several hundred entries :p

This is so exciting though, I am blown away by everyone.

When I get paid I'm going to drop something in here <3

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wow - what an amazing thread - loving the generousity and the gifs!

Have entered one giveaway I think....so I need to get very very lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.