• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kurt Russell Kurt Russell!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kurt Russell said:

These are our awesome prizes:

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
How does one find their unredeemed codes?
I probably have lots of humble bundle items that I didn't redeem but I don't know how to access the keys.

Other than Humble Bundle, how else might people have spare keys?

Deleted member 10549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So many awesome giveaways. I want to thank you all kind Era people who prefer to give away those games for free rather than sell it.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I probably have lots of humble bundle items that I didn't redeem but I don't know how to access the keys.

Sign in to Humble Bundle, click your email in the upper right and select keys. If the key is not revealed yet it hasn't been used.

You can try searching your email address(es) for emails from other key and bundle websites to see if you've used any in the past. Sign in and they all have ways to look over old keys.

Muras

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Conkerkid11 for CrossCode! :D
Did you win it from this raffle? It's fine if you did and already used the code (Since I also won CrossCode from that one, but nothing lost since it was free and all), just wanna know if this is another case of the bug they've been having with Giftbot and if it needs to be reported so they have another example to look into. I haven't tried to use the key yet since I was thinking perhaps I'd give it to a nephew who's birthday is coming up this weekend, given how close it is, and don't want to enter the key in Steam in case it's still good.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so many games! i'm hoping i get mirror's edge, it's been a long time since i've played it but don't have it on steam, won't mind a replay :)
thanks to all the give-away-ers, you guys are very generous.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Did you win it from this raffle? It's fine if you did and already used the code (Since I also won CrossCode from that one, but nothing lost since it was free and all), just wanna know if this is another case of the bug they've been having with Giftbot and if it needs to be reported so they have another example to look into. I haven't tried to use the key yet since I was thinking perhaps I'd give it to a nephew who's birthday is coming up this weekend, given how close it is, and don't want to enter the key in Steam in case it's still good.
Yikes :/

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't believe how cool this feature is. And the generosity shown by forum members (as long as Ubisoft and SNK!) is amazing.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Darkkahn Darkkahn!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Darkkahn said:
These are going to be steam gifts so when the winners are chosen I'll add you on steam!

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

I usually keep the emails and then access them from there. If you logged into humble before and claimed the page, I think you can access the keys from there as well.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spudacus!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spudacus said:
Thank @Ashdroid, not me.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BoxManLocke BoxManLocke!

BoxManLocke said:
Don't have any games to give out so I'll just hand out fucking money instead

• Steam Steam: 20 € Gift Card - Won by YaBish YaBish

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017

Oh wow. That's a gnarly glitch. Yeah, it was probably that one. The pm doesn't have details aside from who created the giveaway (no specific post number).

I'm so sorry, I redeemed the code already. :( Hm, if you let me know what kind of stuff your nephew likes I can check HB and see what I've got.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Aurica Aurica!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Aurica said:
Door-Kickers-bait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.