• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
Between the gifbot gifts and the bell with the notifications.. this is going great even without winning anything lol :P

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
"You are winning gifts at a rapid rate. Please try again later."

I guess that's enough for today!

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
I'm aware. It's been on sale for 25% multiple times (including current sale), and I've come close to buying it on almost every sale, but I'm holding out for that sweet sweet 50% off (although 100% off would be even better)
Gotcha, nothing beats free. I'm also waiting for those discounts, I need more classic games on the go.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I am feeling I will have to disable notifications for resetera for the sake of my phone's battery at least for a few days hehehe

....where do I do this? =x

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for Guacmelee turbo Dr. Zoidberg

source.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 18 gifts from mikenoob mikenoob!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

mikenoob

Nov 17, 2017
I have some more humble keys, but I'll post these for now. It's a bit tiring clicking create gift link and copy pasting lol.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Maybe it has to do with the person winning but gets disqualified due to previously winning within a time limit. But it still gives out the key?
A) It happened to a giveaway I won in (I was the first person to win, then another person got picked for the same key) and it was the first (and only) giveaway I've won
B) It happens to everyone in an affected giveaway, it picks a second winner for every key or no keys

Status
Not open for further replies.