• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
At least you get to enter. I'm locked out of a lot of the one with past winnings restrictions because I won a test giveaway, lol.

c7jNy4v.gif
But didn't you win Knack in my test? Sounds like a win to me.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from twisted heart twisted heart!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

twisted heart said:
Ive had this code since 2016 but never got PSVR so.......

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Eve Valkyrie PSVR - Won by PhatStarr

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Are you interested in PMs from anyone about this issue? I posted in the bug report thread about two people in the same giveaway afflicted by the issue, and there's one more person I saw from that same giveaway that is probably afflicted with it as well.
Yes bug report PMs from anyone are welcome, I'm still in the process of compiling and ordering a list of issues. Team is tired after staying up late to prep the launch, but we'll try to get the critical bugs squashed as soon as possible.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Thanks Dari for Jump Stars! Funny enough I picked it thinking it was Jump Force, the Manga/Anime Fighter, but I see it's something completely different. I like these giveaways because if I get to try something for free, all the better!

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone knows if you can redeem a NSW key from a game card that came from Europe anywhere you want?
Is it region free when it comes to redemption or would people need to create a EU account for It?

Deeks

Oct 27, 2017
By the way, I understand that some giveaways have cooldown periods as a restriction, but I've noticed that giftbot itself also denies entries if you've won recently? How long does that last for?

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
Someone should probably go ahead and claim these. I can't because I entered and lost for some of the ones that had competition.

Well it says prizes can be claimed instantly by entering, since the raffle has ended. But the option to participate is greyed out for me. Possibly because I was already entered in it?

Wouldn't mind Gone Home. Played it one time at launch and really liked it but I don't own it.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
Giftbot is more like Trollbot. Won Roomba First Blood and it was already redeemed. I have had like 8 loser notifications since.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
We are aware of a bug where cancelled raffles are still picking winners and distributing prizes. This may account for at least some of the reports of duplicate keys going to multiple people.

For the time being please avoid using the cancellation feature while we investigate these reports. It's at the top of our priority list at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GSR GSR!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass 6 Months (US) - Won by Scrooge Scrooge

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Well it says prizes can be claimed instantly by entering, since the raffle has ended. But the option to participate is greyed out for me. Possibly because I was already entered in it?

Wouldn't mind Gone Home. Played it one time at launch and really liked it but I don't own it.
Yep, that's exactly it. If you participated for a code and lost you cannot claim one of the unclaimed games. Not sure if this is by design or an oversight, you'd have to ask Cerium and his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.