• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Might as well just get used to it, better not to have expectations than to hope and be disappointed. Either way, not having expectations helps when you do win something, so you get a pleasant surprise.
Oh I always assume things are going to be terrible - I'm a real pessimist in the gaming side - I just don't want to be notified about the bad stuff lol

Like when I apply for a job, I'd rather not hear back than get a rejection.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Damn y'all are generous as hell. This community breh

413840733179740170.png

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I always assume things are going to be terrible - I'm a real pessimist in the gaming side - I just don't want to be notified about the bad stuff lol

Like when I apply for a job, I'd rather not hear back than get a rejection.
I'm the opposite in that regards to a job, I'd rather hear they chose somebody else than be ghosted.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Might create a giveway to test the system next week. IMO the create giveaway button should be more visible. It took me quite a bit of time to find the button.
Maybe its not the button and its me? it feels that it fuses with the background.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a couple wins in my inbox. Whee!

I'll take care of em and the thanks in the AM and post another giveaway of my own!

Such a fun time! Good luck everyone!

Spudacus

Oct 29, 2017
Might create a giveway to test the system next week. IMO the create giveaway button should be more visible. It took me quite a bit of time to find the button.
Maybe its not the button and its me? it feels that it fuses with the background.
Agreed, it kinda sits off the side on its own in a weird position.

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
Damn, there's even an available Stardew Valley key not taken in the first pages, crazy.

Let's see how many members will dream of the giftbot avatar tonight!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Deleted member 51691!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 51691 said:
I hope you guys like both Sonic the Hedgehog and Steam XD

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from makonero makonero!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

makonero said:
Just a few! Good luck!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from gnomed gnomed!

gnomed said:
Some random keys for the night folks. I'm not sure if all will work. Thanks for being an awesome community!

• Steam Steam: BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition - Won by Genesius Genesius
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition - Won by Buzzkiller_20 Buzzkiller_20
  • Steam Steam: 2nd BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition - Won by Giant Panda Giant Panda
  • Steam Steam: Mirror's Edge - Won by Pancoar Pancoar
  • Steam Steam: Thomas Was Alone - Won by Wandering Robot Wandering Robot

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Trouble Trouble!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Trouble said:
Unloading some Humble Bundle keys, enjoy.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I have a full page of BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME notifications. I'm amazed at how unblessed i am right now. I should not play the lotto everytime

But this will all be worth it when i win Borderlands 3. I believe!

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I tripled-dipped on Slay the Spire and still didn't win. I guess I should have expected competition for such a great game to be great.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with like 15 notifications of me being a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.