• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
So I won a raffle and just found out that my PC doesnt have the specs to run the game. :'(

I guess I'll gift it forward. :)

Carcosan Stag

Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
I was gonna look around for a giveaway that might have something I don't own, as well as post a giveaway of my own.. But all this talk of dupes and faulty gifting makes me wanting to stay away for now. :/

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
me, a console-only person refreshing in hopes of more switch and ps4 giveaways

tom.jpg
Lmao

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mireille Mireille!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mireille said:
Let's try this :P . Remember that you will get another month so a total of 2 months if you activate automatic renewal ;) (If you have it activated just disable it and enable it again while it pops when redeeming the code :P ).

Reedem it @ xbox beta app for pc ( https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-app just in case someone needs a link to it ), Code should be region free .

These are our awesome prizes:

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
I browsed the entire thread, and only entered 2-3 giveaways, specifically for some games I was really interested in. Glad to see so many users posting giveaways. I may have to find some old codes I have and post one later.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
BrunOz - You stirring the pot in this thread? At this house? With all of these nice people around? PM me for a consolation prize.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Okay I might be slightly interested in that Borderlands 3 one. Maybe. Damn, so many nice peeps in here!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Akelisrain Akelisrain!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Akelisrain said:

• Steam Steam: PULSECHARGE - Won by IgorL IgorL

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Giveaway madness week is fun. Mostly just going for OSX compatible older titles or console ones, but glad to see everyone getting in the spirit!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Akronis Akronis!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Hi Eorl I won The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, thanks so much! However I have to PM you for the Steam gift and I can't seem to do so, not sure what's up. Can you try PMing me?

Status
Not open for further replies.