• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, created my first giveaway with the new bot. Very easy to do so, too.

Hope someone enjoys these!

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, like the others I got a PM from the bot when I won a prize here (thanks again!) but I see nothing in the "Won Giveaways" page. I think the page is just not showing things that people win.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And thanks to Putosaure for Worms Armageddon!

Already won three things. Wonder if I'm just really lucky today or if there really is such a high ratio of giveaways to entrants.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
giphy.gif

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Pixieking Pixieking!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Pixieking said:
Humble Bundle games from ages ago. Hopefully they'll be new to someone. :)

These are our awesome prizes:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I didn't have an unreasonable reaction to expected software bugs 😓 just happened for my other giveaway and hoped it wouldn't for Spider-Man since it's one I can't easily cover a dupe for lol.
I've noticed that there's like a 10 minute delay between the first person getting sent the code and the second person getting it, so if the person is quick enough they should get it

Worst comes to worst, Urishizu is out here, righting wrongs, delivering keys to the downtrodden

Sartho

Jan 9, 2018
These giveaways make me wish I had bought more humble bundles in the past. It's nice being able to give games away.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I've noticed that there's like a 10 minute delay between the first person getting sent the code and the second person getting it, so if the person is quick enough they should get it

Worst comes to worst, Urishizu is out here, righting wrongs, delivering keys to the downtrodden
Good eyes. I hope so!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spudacus!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spudacus said:
Game of the Year Edition

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Won by Vic_Viper Vic_Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.