• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Me at GiftBot announcing me that I have yet again lost a raffle for Hellblade for the fourth or fifth time in a row now.

tenor.gif

I may be losing, but I'm losing with style and grace.

Satanic Saint

Oct 27, 2017
I won Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy 5 minutes back and I went to my Won Giveaways tab to thank the person but it just says I have not won any giveaways yet. I think we may be breaking GiftBot 2.0

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
It's alright, probably the bot glitching out, no biggie
I won Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy 5 minutes back and I went to my Won Giveaways tab to thank the person but it just says I have not won any giveaways yet. I think we may be breaking GiftBot 2.0
Same thing happened to me. Won a giveaway, then 10 minutes later that I got a notification that I lost. When I checked the giveaway, it said someone else won. Nothing in my "Won Giveaways" tab.

I left a report in the bug reporting thread, I hope the dev team can track down the issue

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Wow seen the bell got excited then got dropped with the "you have not won" hook lol cheers Giftbot

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Some amount of giveaways now! I've only entered a few so probably won't win but it's all good fun. The animated 'sike' PBF pic might be the best bit of the thread so far though haha.

The GiftBot changes are great, thanks to everyone who worked on them.

Satanic Saint

Oct 27, 2017

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
dark494 - You're clearly winning big tonight. PM me and I'll toss a consolation prize for your insane victory.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Giftbot has definitely been awarding two people the same prize more than a few times 😰

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 14313!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Deleted member 14313 said:
The previous winner said they already had the game so I'm putting it up again first come first served.

These are our awesome prizes:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think when the giveaway is an everything must go or changes into that, it shouldn't allow multiple wins from the same person for at least a day.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:
Please note this code is for the Bethesda Launcher and can only be redeemed there!

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Okay, according to the Giveaway page I haven't won anything, but I got the PM from the bot and redeemed it... so I think the bot glitched out and sent me the thing anyway? Baeani , if you got the same code as me (attempt to redeem it) pls contact me by PM.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Rex_DX - I've had enough of your reasonable reaction to expected software bugs. PM me for a consolation prize.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Couldn't ask for a better stress test for the system though! Hell of a day one.
Hopefully if anyone truly gets shafted we all realize it's in good fun.
For sure, brilliant stress test. Happened to the person that won Nitro and just hope that whoever wins Spider-Man gets it so I don't feel horrible lmao

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Adamska Adamska!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Adamska said:
Please enjoy these games.

• Steam Steam: Bastion - Won by i-Jest i-Jest
  • Steam Steam: Batman Arkham Origins - Won by Chainshada Chainshada
  • Steam Steam: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Won by ckareset ckareset
  • Origin Origin: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Won by Ishiro Ishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.