• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If somebody could update Akumatica's webcomic edit to include the notification symbol on the medal in the first panel you'd be a champ, I'd break out my mad paint skills but I'm at work lol

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Since people are struggling to make 5 posts in this thread

9b5.gif

"Knock? Who the fuck is Knock?!!"

*takes sip of coffee*

*blinks*

"Ohhhh, Knack!"

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
This whole thing is amazing. Thanks to Cerium,SNK, Ubisoft and Mr. Pointy. You guys rock!!

Edit: and a whole ton of users lol

Last edited:

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
I especially love Else.Heart.Break() hope whoever wins it from jasius gives it a good go. It can be a little weird but it's got a lot going for it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I've entered for two giveaways, but just wanted to show my appreciation for them all as well. So thank you to all of the tech team, mod team, the very generous giveaway users and our happy GiftBot who makes it all work.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Same here. This is why I prefer to make my raffles 24 hours long, to give everybody a chance to join, and not feel they missed out on a game they wanted because of a thing as trivial as sleep.

Would there be any downside to making 24 hours the minimum time you can run a raffle?

I dislike the short ones because I feel like people do just lurk the site for giveaways. It happened at the old place too. If all giveaways were at least 24 hours this would make it harder to lurk and snipe short giveaways and first come, first serves

It would also mean everyone who has been glued to this thread for the last 12 hours can get on with their lives knowing they won't miss out on any opportunities to win free stuff

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Dierce Dierce!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Willy Willy!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from jph139 jph139!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

jph139 said:
Huh, guess I did have some keys left laying around! Both from an old Humble Bundle.

• Origin Origin: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Won by DPT120 DPT120
  • Origin Origin: Medal of Honor - Won by hwarang hwarang

Status
Not open for further replies.