• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I hope you don't mind, but I was inspired by this to make an animated version-

gift-bot.gif
Animated and a font match? That's some good shit right there

Oct 26, 2017
I really liked how instantaneous the posting of the giveaway was, like a split second later. It used ot be like... 20-30 seconds before?

BewareILive

Oct 28, 2017
Wut. This tread was 3 pages long when I left this morning. You've been busy, ERA. I'll have to dig though my stash to see if I have any codes to give later.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
I have the games from that bundle already, and I don't double-buy things. Have no clue how that happened.
Maybe you bought the second Humble Bundle when it was "new", then bought the third before August 3, 2011. If you bought it early, you didn't have to beat the average to get the second as a bonus.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
"You are winning gifts at a rapid rate! Please slow down and try again later."

Bububut... :(

So far I've gotten Kiln prototype, a Fear 2 code that was already redeemed, and Pillars of Eternity. Thanks again to everyone who's submitted!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Telltale Launcher Telltale Launcher: The Walking Dead: Michonne - Won by Necromorph Necromorph

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
The second-ever humble bundle...wow, that takes me back, lol. I kinda wish they'd continue with the "mainline" (numbered) indie bundles again, for old time's sake.

They still do, they're just not really all that frequent. The last one was #20 in March of this year, and 19 was in April of 2018.

As far as I know, they're still the best of the bundle sites, but yeah, they're nowhere near as good as they used to be a few years back.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How do you even know if the keys in your Humble account have been redeemed? Steam only seems to give me an error message informing me that I already own the game, and no message informing me that the key has already been used. Also got timed out by Steam.

I'm pretty sure all the keys I'd be giving away haven't been used, but I don't want to potentially disappoint anybody.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 16 gifts from Sartho Sartho!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sartho said:
Here's my old Humble Bundle keys. Hopefully they all work.

These are our awesome prizes:

Status
Not open for further replies.