• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Since people are struggling to make 5 posts in this thread

9b5.gif
thank knack

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Aurica Aurica!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Aurica said:
Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Humble Indie Bundle #2 - Won by Quinton Quinton

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to see or find the giveaways (or the posts thereof) that one has entered?

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
My first Giftbot 2.0 win. Thanks Aizō for cherry tree high.
For sure! I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks, @Aizō for the giveaway!
I'm glad you got something, because you're super generous!
The second-ever humble bundle...wow, that takes me back, lol. I kinda wish they'd continue with the "mainline" (numbered) indie bundles again, for old time's sake.
Yeah, I checked my Humble Bundle, and I had some real old stuff! I haven't bought packs of games like that in years!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Akelisrain Akelisrain!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Akelisrain said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Bethesda Game Client (PC) Bethesda Game Client (PC): Wolfenstein YoungBlood - Won by Emperor_El Emperor_El

charlieman999

Oct 29, 2017
Spain
The bot is really improved, before you have to pm it and post all those codes to make a giveaway, now is much more easy to post and also to enter the givewaways, great work from the people to coded it, thanks to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.