• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this in development, and it's still the animated giftbot avatar that pleases me the most.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kyuuji Kyuuji!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kyuuji said:
Spread those animated emotes far and wide.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Discord Discord: Discord Nitro - 1 Month - Won by Intro Intro

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
let me piggyback off of your post to post my 5th post mwaha
Lank me the link to that. I must've missed it. Please and T.Hanks.
l_ecdf8f7aa81d5163129fee54d83a5e63_400x400.jpg

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this are some awesome aditions, now it's far easier to see a giveaway, thanks a lot for the work into this

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
Do the giveaways have to be gaming related? I have a fairly large Blu-Ray collection that has many unused digital copy codes that I could give away. They are from the Canadian releases, so not sure if that affects things. Also, some are likely expired.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
This is such a huge improvement! Thanks to the era team involved, and also thanks to everyone doing these great giveaways! Much love ❤️

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from DOATag DOATag!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from wiggler wiggler!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

wiggler said:
Hey, I have a key! I get to join in on the fun and good vibes!

It's a 1 hour raffle, so the people trolling thread get to play ASAP! :D

Gohlad

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Do the giveaways have to be gaming related? I have a fairly large Blu-Ray collection that has many unused digital copy codes that I could give away. Not sure if they are expired though.
There is a thread in the Etcetera Forum for exactly those kind of digital copy codes, so you can give them away there.

Oct 25, 2017
Do the giveaways have to be gaming related? I have a fairly large Blu-Ray collection that has many unused digital copy codes that I could give away. Not sure if they are expired though.
Someone's giving away a digital copy code for something called "Movies Anywhere" right now, so go for it. The bot should work in Etcetera too for any movie giveaways, but because this is the general giftbot thread the mods probably won't mind it.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
metsallica you know you can add more than one prize per giveaway right? No need to always make separate ones unless you really want specific rules for each prize.
I did, yeah. One time I forgot to enter the region for my PS4 key and it created with only the Steam key active (might be a good idea to make that a required field for consoles). Every other time I keep finding separate old emails after I've already created the contests! I haven't started going through my Humble backlog yet. :)

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
For most people, just enter the raffles, I guess most people unchecked the prerequisite of having posted 5 times in the thread.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from freshVeggie freshVeggie!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

freshVeggie said:
Great programming-puzzler by Masters of their art Zachtronics.
Check out the Steampage of TIS-100.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I have a question for anyone that might know... I have a bunch of old keys on humble bundle... But how do I know for sure I haven't already redeemed any of them, or that I didn't give them up in a giveaway and forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.