• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Exist 2 Inspire Exist 2 Inspire!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Exist 2 Inspire said:
Some old Humble Keys, good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
zC47MSp.png

150+ keys...

Similar here. I guess I'll need to free some time tonight to sort out the decent stuff :P

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from metsallica metsallica!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

metsallica said:
Re-creating with PSN key since only the Steam key was accepted the first time:

Retro City Rampage may have faltered during the back-half, but I absolutely adored it and it was a true labor of love from its amazing creator, Brian Provinciano. Even cooler? The Steam key gives you access to the PC/Mac/Linux and MS-DOS (yes) versions of the game. The PlayStation key? PS4/PS3/PSP/Vita. Now that's cross-buy.

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Retro City Rampage - Won by Fiction Fiction

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Ashdroid Ashdroid!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ashdroid said:
Cleaning out my Humble keys: Round 1

• Steam Steam: Girls Like Robots - Won by OrionsNebula OrionsNebula
  • Steam Steam: 2064: Read Only Memories - Won by Hateno Hateno
  • Steam Steam: Double Fine Adventure Documentary - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller
  • Steam Steam: Mini Metro - Won by sj00 sj00
  • Steam Steam: Monster Loves You - Won by IgorL IgorL
  • Steam Steam: Spirits - Won by YaBish YaBish
  • Steam Steam: The Stanley Parable - Won by NuMiQ NuMiQ
  • Steam Steam: Stardew Valley - Won by Hamo Hamo
  • Steam Steam: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
I apparently have two pages of unclaimed keys in my Humble account. I didn't get though checking very many of them before Steam temporarily blocked me from redeeming/checking more.

burn

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the giveaways from a daily lurker!

I'll have to check humble for keys when I get home.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
It would be kind of cool once Giftbot 2.0 has been active for awhile to see if there is any data on game most given away and what games get the most entries.

gabriex555

Oct 27, 2017
Same. Plus life and work has me too busy to post most of the time. I've followed the community from pre NeoGAF (so long ago I can't even remember the site name) here to Resetera, but haven't bothered having my account verified against the old site to get my member status.

I understand the reason for the flag though.

I remember joining around the MGSV Nuclear E3 trailer, it was just so fun to read the reactions on the old forum... Never got around to creating an account there though, couldn't get a non-free e-mail.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from metsallica metsallica!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

metsallica said:
Hollow Knight! For Switch! I backed the KS and have purchased this game at least 6 times! My insanity is your gain!

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I''ll see if I can buy a game later today to give it away here, this time without restrictions :x

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
New gift bot is excellent. We never knew how bad we had it before with private messaging, copying gift codes, etc etc.

blahness

Oct 25, 2017
Going to have to check my humble bundle account to see if there is anything worth giving away in this thread

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
metsallica you know you can add more than one prize per giveaway right? No need to always make separate ones unless you really want specific rules for each prize.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dongs Macabre!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dongs Macabre said:

Status
Not open for further replies.