• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Giftbot is best bot!

dab.gif

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, giftbot is back! Thanks for all the generosity displayed in this thread, guys and gals!

Bahlor

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Is there a way to check if a steam key is already being used? Don't want to make a giveaway with already used keys :D

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Monitoring this thread since the start and I'm absolutely floored at the amount of participation and giveaways that have been launched. You guys are amazing!

I like this new system, and the generosity here..

But maybe.. make it an option to Threadmark a giveaway or something like that.. the giveaways disappear to fast, especially since some have the 5 posts criteria ..

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Gush Gush!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Gush said:
Some more stuff that was lying around.

These are our awesome prizes:

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
I'm more concerned about people taking advantage and entering every giveaway no matter what

Hopefully there is a cool down for people who have won something
When I was setting it up there's an option to limit the pool - if someone has won something within x amount of time you can rule them out.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
It also warms my heart that some people still have keys from that Humble Origin Bundle from a few years ago lying around. :lol

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Those are awesome prizes from SNK and Ubisoft, and I love this setup for community raffles. I actually like that you need to interact a little if you want to make more than a few entries.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Yeah okay, this is damn cool. Thanks to you all here and Ubisoft and SNK for participating in this!

Rotimi

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
Jos , Nigeria
Wow people are really contributing. Thank you all for the giveaways

Times like this I wished I gamed on pc. It's like everyone has steam codes.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The 5 posts in the thread before you can enter rule is a great idea, but for this thread it just means you'll have a hundred posters making 5 posts so they can enter the half of the giveaways that require 5 posts, so this thread is going to end up 100 pages long

It's better for threads that are already established, and not for threads like this one

I bet the PC thread will suddenly see loads of people making 5 posts over the coming days and then never replying again

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The new GiftBot is awesome, thanks to everyone who helped creating it and all the ones giving games away here c: I'm gonna give a game of my own here in a few seconds too.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from BlkSquirtle BlkSquirtle!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BlkSquirtle said:
I hope somebody can use these even with Switch being the new hotness!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo 3DS Nintendo 3DS: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Won by Euphoria Euphoria
  • Wii U Wii U: Swords & Soldiers II - Won by SiG SiG

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
The 5 posts in the thread before you can enter rule is a great idea, but for this thread it just means you'll have a hundred posters making 5 posts so they can enter the half of the giveaways that require 5 posts, so this thread is going to end up 100 pages long

It's better for threads that are already established, and not for threads like this one

I bet the PC thread will suddenly see loads of people making 5 posts over the coming days and then never replying again
Yeah, I agree with this. Not a great restriction for this specific thread ; GREAT for Community threads and stuff like that. Rewards people for being involved in said communities.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I know 3DS and Wii U are dead but just in case somebody else really loves those systems, here you go! Happy Giftbot day!

The codes are US Btw

Status
Not open for further replies.