• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Transistor Transistor!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Transistor said:
Because more people need some Pyre love

These are our awesome prizes:

Gush

Nov 17, 2017

Whoa. That's really generous of you, lots of good stuff there.

Just a heads up for any fan of old build engine games / shooters in general: Duke 3D Megaton Edition is no longer on steam and is superior to the version gearbox replaced it with. I got lucky by picking it up before it was delisted but that's a seriously good opportunity that won't come around often.

Edit: Don't sleep on A Short Hike either, it's the loveliest game I've played all year!

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like lot of great ERA people have STEAM codes in every pocket of their trousers..

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like you can't enter a giveaway if you've recently won something even if there are no restrictions.

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
The oldest unused key from that giveaway was from the Humble Bundle for Android 2. I bought it back in March of 2012. So yeah....they've been sitting unused for a while. I usually tried to get rid of keys once a year or so back at the other place. I haven't been as much of a fan of the humble store recently, which is why most of the keys are older ones. I think I missed like 4 pages of posts in the time it took to type / copy paste all the keys and titles.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PaulLFC PaulLFC!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Slay the Spire - Won by Alive2007 Alive2007
  • Steam Steam: Road Redemption - Won by Couleurs Couleurs
  • Steam Steam: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered - Won by TyrantII TyrantII

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
God damn, guys. That's actually crazy! Thanks to everyone who is involved and donated stuff, and good luck to those that enter.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna give this a try. I will leave the lurker box unchecked because that seems unnecessary in this thread and primarily encourages filler posts like this one.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from rabathehutch rabathehutch!

rabathehutch said:
A few spare keys from bundle. Enjoy!

Fixed entry requirements to allow lurkers.

• Steam Steam: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Won by Sabin Sabin
  • Uplay Uplay: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Won by Jadax Jadax
  • Steam Steam: H99MR-PQDCX-HWTNI - Won by Wally Brando Wally Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.