• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We'll see how it goes, I'm thinking the diagonals are the most likely

6dtoFe4.png

Oct 27, 2017
Era has chosen E3 over Keigh3, haha. I guess no squares about Giancarlo leaking stuff, or Jeff Goldblum then.

An easy but not really much fun way to win would be squares that say "the word 'exclusive' is uttered in the (name of presentation) presentation" over and over, or "reaction thread for (expected game announcement) was closed". (I'm assuming meta-events occuring on Era won't be allowed).

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
e3_bingo.jpg

e3_bingo_guide.jpg

1. Something Chibi-robo. A collection or a new game.
2. Yakuza Kenzan localization.
3. Yakuza Ishin localization.
4. A Project G.G. update- Hideki Kamiya's new game.
5. Capom to announce a Mega Man Legends 1, 2 & Trone Bonne collection.
6. Nier 3, a Drakengard collection or a new console game from Yoko Taro.
7. A new Donkey Kong game.
8. SMT: Raidou 3, or ports of 1&2.
9. A new Trauma series game or collection.
10. Silent Hill 1-4 HD collection, done well.
11. Fatal Frame 6, or ports of the older games.
12. New Parasite Eve title.
13. Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 update and release date.
14. Boxboy 5
15. Monster Hunter Stories 1 console ports.
16. Muramasa & all the DLC HD port.
17. Anything Klonoa. A new game, collection or a port.
18. Castlevania collection with the GBA & DS games.
19. Onimusha 2 HD
20. Pushmo 5
21. Bayonetta 3 update and release date.
22. Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
23. Metroid Prime 4 update.
24. New Okami game.
25. Hideo Kojima's next game revealed.

I'm not going to win, this is just stuff I'm hoping to see (I don't care about Elden Ring).

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
3ZjAvS3.png

Reggie Does something weird, MVC4, starfield release date, godzilla vs kong game, Metroid prime trilogy on switch,
generic cringe from RAZER, Sora joins smash, gamepass on switch, tony hawk pro skater 3 remake,
battlefront 3 shown, sonic all stars racing sequel, mario odyssey 2, elden ring freebie, no mans sky on switch, Persona 3 FES remake,
borderlands 3 on switch, ubisoft shows something with MTX, spiderman PS5 sequel, skies of arcadia mobile game, halo infinite beta,
sonic the hedgehog movie, GBA added to switch retro library, banjo kazooie remake, skull and bones doesnt show up, wind waker HD deluxe for switch

Last edited:

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
No SGF made it too difficult so I ignored that. Also didn't include anything that we knew for a fact would be there.

5zcPx2t.png

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe I went too conservative...or not. This was harder than I thought.

ATIJztR.png

EDIT: Had to update a few things based on the last day or so..and took some EA stuff out since that won't count most likely.

Last edited:

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Games shown on tomorrow's Summer Games Fest stream don't count? Why? It's basically another E3 conference, isn't it?

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
Why isn't keighleys show counted?
It's basically a press conference with many publishers together
Seems arbitrary

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Huh. Didn't realize that.
According to this article they haven't announced that specifically. Just that there will be Beta's.

https://www.windowscentral.com/battlefield-2042-beta
ir.ea.com

Battlefield 2042 Marks the Return of All-Out Warfare in New, Unmatched, Epic-Scale Experience

Next Generation of Battlefield Launching Worldwide on October 22 for XboxĀ® One, XboxĀ® Series X|S, PlayStationĀ®4, PlayStationĀ®5, and PC via Origin, Steam, and the Epic Games Store Watch the Reveal Trailer Here Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) and DICE today announced Battlefield 2042 , a...

EA Play members get a 10-hour trial starting Oct 15, 2021. EA Play members and players who pre-order will receive early access to the Open Beta

GPU == EA Play

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
ir.ea.com

Battlefield 2042 Marks the Return of All-Out Warfare in New, Unmatched, Epic-Scale Experience

Next Generation of Battlefield Launching Worldwide on October 22 for XboxĀ® One, XboxĀ® Series X|S, PlayStationĀ®4, PlayStationĀ®5, and PC via Origin, Steam, and the Epic Games Store Watch the Reveal Trailer Here Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) and DICE today announced Battlefield 2042 , a...

GPU == EA Play

Fair enough. I will revise that one.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Winner gets to pick their own tag? :O I'm in!

dJc9b2X.png

Last edited:

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Y'all forgetting a few things

This doesn't include EA's presentation (which isn't until July)

Reggie no longer works at Nintendo

PlayStation doesn't have anything for June 12-15

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Y'all forgetting a few things

This doesn't include EA's presentation (which isn't until July)

Reggie no longer works at Nintendo

PlayStation doesn't have anything for June 12-15
"No <game>" also isn't a valid pick because it'd be too easy to rig your entire card with negatives :P

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
7W4A7IV.png

It's that time of the year again, E3! We don't know what's coming, but there's nothing more fun that speculating on it.

That said, why don't we make the speculating a little more interesting than usual. Why doesn't everyone put their proverbial money where their mouths are?

This year, for E3, we're doing bingo. Here's your card:
s7pPjlV.png

But wait, it's empty! Guess you'll have to fill it in with your best guesses as to what is coming to E3 this year.

Information
Here's the rules:
  1. You can put any event that might occur at E3 (game announcements, conference events, whatever) on your bingo card in any spot, except the free space. We got that one started for you already, so don't pick that one.
  2. The predictions you make should NOT be overly vague and up to interpretation, everyone should very easily be able to tell if your event/announcement happened. ( "Nintendo announces a new Zelda game" is fine, "Nintendo announces a new first-party game" is not )
  3. Games shown at Summer Games Fest do not count.
  4. You have to have your Bingo card posted in this thread by the time the first conference begins. Anything after that gets no love.
  5. No editing your posts after the card has been posted.
  6. The winner gets not only a tag of their choice, but gets to pick the ResetEra logo for a week in August from among the ones we have running during E3. Second place gets a tag. In the event of a tie each winner will get a tag and a week of their logo of choice (assuming there aren't too many winner, if there are we'll figure that out).
  7. The winner will be the poster with the most BINGOs by the end of E3. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by who got it first.
Anyway, time to play Bingo and hope your wildest dreams come true.

Jun 12, 2021 at 1:00 PM until the conferences start.

I would like to thank Queen Vulpix for making the graphics for this game and The Woods, JayC3, Morrigan, and Hecht for helping out in the creation of the thread as well.
So, I guess you edit this image yourself?

Not a problem; just wondering. Never done this before.