• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks great and should be built-in. Purples are a tad strong, but much better than the light alternative.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for fixing the post box! Can't believe something this nice is available so quickly after the launch of the forum.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
My eyes are like two little happy :eggplant: right now.

Thank you for this awesome and nice unofficial theme. Great work!

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
NICEEEEEEEE! Got tired of the default theme instantly. This will increase my lurke time here before having to take a break. Life is like an RPG

Mistle

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I don't usually use dark themes are they're too dark lol, like white on black, which strains my eyes. But you've nailed the softer greys and overall contrast so I'll def be keeping this theme on

Samimista

Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually use dark themes are they're too dark lol, like white on black, which strains my eyes. But you've nailed the softer greys and overall contrast so I'll def be keeping this theme on

Same here. I always use light themes, but this one doesn't strain my eyes. I think I'll use this since the colors go so well with the purple.

Thanks, OP.

OP
OP
A Strong Latte
Oct 25, 2017
remz can you fix the color of alert highlights? It comes out super bright gray.
This should have been fixed just now! Saw one for the first time and had to get rid of the gray lmao

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone actually. Glad you guys like it. I'm tossing up whether or not to swap the bright purple for a desaturated one (ie: like the background in my avatar) and focusing on finding bright stuff I missed.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know people here aren't fans of the purple but I'll be the dissenter and say I think it looks great as-is.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
YQSipnX.gif

lingpanda

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for the skin. Quick tip for those with the black text issue on quick reply. Quickly press the text color icon and change to white. Only takes a sec until fixed.