• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nel e nel

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else notice that is seems to be a dumping ground for banned members and closet Gamergators? Seems like once a month there is a comment that is misogynistic, transphobic or complaining about being banned for acting shitty on the forums.

It's barely active as it is, so it's really disappointing when I get a notification and it's a Zoe Quinn or attack helicopter reference, or an upskirt shot or dick pic screen grab from a game.

Is there an Xbox community? Is it good/bad?

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
It looks like it switched owners too in the last few months?

Still though, I always get a chuckle from that grimlock dude proclaiming whatever game he's playing is the absolute best ever. lol

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
PSN communities are generally rather poorly moderated to begin with. The tools are also lacking. I have a Mass Effect community with 2k+ members and even simple stuff like banning a person requires me to go through the full member list. It's a mess.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
That sounds awful. How there's no member search function?
Not as far as I know. The last time I had to do it there was no other way. Highlighting a post only gives you a report and delete option. You can guess that far bigger communities become even more unmanageable. You can also imagine how many leaders actually bother regulating the shitty content on their pages...