• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
JsLzQh1l.jpg
Quick Drink in Vermont.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This picture is an oddity for me (posters who know me from... other sites can attest). I rarely (if ever) smile in pictures. It has decent lighting and i am not mean mugging... oh and i am fully clothed.

You're flexing in your profile pic, so thankfully there is still balance in the force.

CannonballB

Oct 27, 2017
Pahonix
OK let's try this again - Glitter beard for halloween -

pgS6hCGh.jpg

And regular beard with cake made for me back in December by my now-late mom -

sY666S4h.jpg

Also what is it with some seriously cute guys on here? Then again I'm a 38 year old man going on 12 year old girl so that could explain a lot....

Manthurr

Oct 29, 2017
KY
Long time lurker on the other site, finally got the gall to make an account over here.

So, here goes nothing I reckon.

Me, a few months ago
2vnndsh.jpg
[/IMG]
2vnndsh.jpg

Vs
Me, a few minutes ago
nlbrcj.jpg

Rezon

Oct 28, 2017
Don't really take a lot of pics of myself but here is one my friend took at PSX last year.
gCI0fAJ.jpg

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Went to a halloween party on saturday and went as garbage bin Harley Quinn (I had about 20 minutes to come up with a costume, that's my excuse)

liQAcTll.jpg

TBH you could probably pull most things off, you're gorgeous! That being said, it's well done in that you're very obviously HQ.

Lys Skygge - is that really you? Because it legit looks like an ad.