• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
My work is blocking that image :P
Or the link is bad
Which image?
If it's mine, I hotlink from twitter or deviantart a lot lol.

As an aside, I always see people using real image hosts (imgur etc) and wonder if one day I will get with the program and use one too, but today is not the day.

So many people so cut and fit and I am so lazy..why can't I magically look like I could murder people.. u_u ..

Also as election season in North America is coming up and I'm sure there will be multiple security issues because people are deranged: be mindful of whatever you post. You never know..!

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
rJisNcw_d.jpg

Am I cute now?
And today I learned that I have actually known Bucket for almost four years...

(I never knew you were Vazra)

Dec 24, 2017
72654115_10220072624702836_6119628944195977216_n.jpg

Today I got two Comic related stuff one the Entire Blade trilogy collection on DVD starring Wesley Snipes and the latest issue of X-Men from Hickman.

Last edited:

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
20190421-143626-2.jpg

Spending time with some old friends in TN. I'm in the middle with my wife and youngest son next to me. Was a really good day.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
This topic lasted 4 years, so I figured I'd post here to bump it. I don't think my story deserved a new topic. 🤣

So Era, some months ago I couldn't believe how much weight I've gained in the past couple of years. I haven't been able to run because my knee is shot, I got rid of my weights when I couldn't run anymore, and alcohol and soda were blowing me up. On days that I would buy Churches Chicken, I was eating around 4000(!!!) calories. Needless to say, I was heavier than I've ever been.

So I bought a weight bench, and started dieting for the first time in my life. Not eating whatever you feel like, and at a calorie deficit no less, is fucking hard. Some days my body is screaming at me to put down the asparagus, and pick up a burger. But I die a little on the inside, and keep at it.

So anyways, here's the fruits of my labor. Go, team fitness.

IMG-20221025-105849-343.jpg

Last edited:

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This topic lasted 4 years, so I figured I'd post here to bump it. I don't think my story deserved a new topic. 🤣

So Era, some months ago I couldn't believe how much weight I've gained in the past couple of years. I haven't been able to run because my knee is shot, I got rid of my weights when I couldn't run anymore, and alcohol and soda were blowing me up. On days that I would buy Churches Chicken, I was eating around 4000(!!!) calories. Needless to say, I was heavier than I've ever been.

So I bought a weight bench, and started dieting for the first time in my life. Not eating whatever you feel like, and at a calorie deficit no less, is fucking hard. Some days my body is screaming at me to put down the asparagus, and pick up a burger. But I die a little on the inside, and keep at it.

Congrats on the success! Keep up the good work!

Delio

Oct 25, 2017

Oh my

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
California

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you weigh when you started your diet and exercise routine and how long did it take?