• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kapus

Oct 27, 2017
Under your bed
Such a lovely thread. Everyone looks fantastic as well as very pleasant/amiable. Gives a really personable and friendly atmosphere to the thread, by extension the forum as a whole!

MaskedNdi your sweater is friggin cute!

I do not keep many pictures of myself since I very rarely like how they look, but I have one or two old pics from a while back.
lKOPvLwl.jpg

...part of me, at least!

Miss Piggy

Oct 27, 2017
UK
MaskedNdi - love your fringe! I've been considering a side swept fringe but chickened out, not sure I'd look as good! Do you find a lot of hassle to style and wash etc?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, you look great!

Thank you! ^_^

Disagree, you look cool (despite all the anime lol). You can always angle the camera to be straight on than a low angle if that suits you better.

Thanks! I did take about 6 or so at various angles but that was the one I liked best. I don't watch all that much lately but they still bed my bedroom walls pretty! Haha If you look carefully to the left of my head you can see a stained glass styled Zelda poster, does that make up for it? :3

Sorry about that! You can see it more clearly here.

yCoRFfxl.jpg

I love your sweater!

Oct 27, 2017
PSA: If you upload your photo to imgur it won't show up here, ERA has a problem with Imgur at the moment.

also known as From Tech Team with Love: What's Going On Behind the Scene Vol. 3

Hi! #tech team here. We have an important message about linking images on ResetEra to share with you.

As of this afternoon, many members have reported that their images are not displaying on the page. We have been investigating this problem and came to the conclusion that one of the major image hosting services, imgur.com, has enabled hot link protection on us. In other words, any image on imgur.com linked using HTTPS protocol will not display on ResetEra. It is still possible to use HTTP-based imgur.com image links, though we would like to advise against it as well, as theoretically speaking they could undermine existing security mechanisms on ResetEra. We are contacting imgur.com and trying to find out a solution to this problem now. Meanwhile, you may want to check out other image hosting services, such as abload.de, to host your images. Thanks for your understanding.

Also, we installed and enabled a new image processing engine. Incorrectly displayed GIF files should be working now :)

Let us know if you are still having problems with images.

Yours,
#tech

https://www.resetera.com/threads/important-message-regarding-image-link.2007/#post-154482

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
img-20170630-wa0027wss9i.jpeg
20170708_171836dasyi.jpg

It's me, bit more beard by now, but basically the same.
First picture is from such a good day. Drinking mead, walking around the hills on my bare feet, enjoying life.

Btw: You ERA people are a good looking bunch!

Last edited:

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Avatar is me, though more facial hair and curly hair

Damn, some nice ass sweet beards here

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not very pretty and the camera always makes me look terrible >_<

You are beautiful and your room looks super cute! You might be happier with the photos you take if you hold your camera just above you when you take selfies. That angle tends to be universally flattering.

I posted this in the last thread! But whatever I'll post it here because apparently we like potato quality images here :D

giphy.gif

Gif pics are best pics! <3

Also, recent image, no makeup, etc.

You are super cute and so are your frames!

MaskedNdi - love your fringe! I've been considering a side swept fringe but chickened out, not sure I'd look as good! Do you find a lot of hassle to style and wash etc?

I get free bang trims at my salon, which really helps! They've been pretty easy to care for overall, but I do need to re-straighten them during the day when it's humid out. My hair is naturally curly, though, so your mileage may vary. My bangs are also long enough to pin back if I want to get rid of them for the day.

Oh man, Era is full of awesome beards!

ResetEra? Judging by this post everyone is RediculouslygoodlookingEra amirite?

Anyway might as well join in.

12009715_453987624805619_4408056403064358917_n.jpg

.... and awesome pretend beards too!

Good pic and good puppers!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
You are beautiful and your room looks super cute! You might be happier with the photos you take if you hold your camera just above you when you take selfies. That angle tends to be universally flattering.

Aww thank you! ^_^ Thanks for the tips! I'll try that out the next time I decide to take some pictures.