• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
UBKUArj.jpg

Starting to get into the christmas spirit.

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
Really wishing it was summer again. Sick of the cold and snow already.

wNgUxRQl.jpg

4aZYXkf.jpg

Got my gf to trim my hair lastnight.

Pusheen! Your new hair really suits you.

Me and one of our doggos
DRY9waf.jpg

LGG1N

Doggo pictures are the best pictures.

Pretty sure you were born to wear a suit!

Is your avatar a drawing of you? That's super neat.

UBKUArj.jpg

Starting to get into the christmas spirit.

If you are the person on the right, you look a lot like a friend of mine. This is a neat photo regardless!

Last edited:

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
I usually don't post pictures of myself because I don't have a lot of confidence in how I look, but here goes.

mYzWbtv.jpg

Chekhonte

User banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I have to come in here once a week to remind myself that this forum isn't just some conversation I'm having in my mind.

tpyFFEQ.jpg

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
latest

Me and the peeps. I'm bad at taking selfies haha

pixelation, were you the guy on Gaf that was asked by some old dude to let him beat the crap out of you for a few hours for like $1000?

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wqDJ9zI.jpg

Not my best pic but the heck with it :P over a year ago but still have the same style slightly more buffed arms since i do some fitness now. Same hairstyle still sides shaven even more shorter (millimetered) and top a few cm shorter.

Tats you slightly see are wolf link (chest) and imp midna (right arm) from Zelda.
Here is the midna one:
https://imgur.com/YDAnLDZ

Have a few more planned (last ones too) and yeah it was expensive xD but on videogame tats i rather not save money.

Cheers!

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017