• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bashful Trey

Oct 27, 2017
Houston TX
AhX73T6.jpg

My girlfriend and I. She's the best.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If this is anything like the olf forum's thread, y'all are some beautiful people.

adamblue

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
DFW, Texas
Very recent! But I'm not really smiling... May need to share that later.

AItdF.PNG

pFV4z.PNG

EDIT: Found a smiling pic with my daughter. I have 3 kids...

lQqjs.PNG

Fishsnot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
Everyone looking great.
On my sons iPad so maybe I'll post later.
It's great to see a thread like this and everyone posting. You are all awesome.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From LA last week.

Last edited:

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
MaskedNdi - I can't see your sweater though.

I posted this in the last thread! But whatever I'll post it here because apparently we like potato quality images here :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry about that! You can see it more clearly here.

yCoRFfxl.jpg

Lol! That sweater is adorable. Sickeningly cute!

photo.php

That's me after spending two days at the FOX lot for work. I was exhausted. I hadn't shaved or slept in like, 48 hours, because I was in crunch time finishing up colors for my comic. I was waiting for the train to come and take me home so I could send off the finished book to my publisher, then crawl into my bed and sleep for a few days.

Also, for those curious, I have vitiligo! It developed when I was in my early 20's. It's taken me a long time to get comfortable in my own skin. Especially enough to take and share pictures.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Here, I'll even provide a gif.

tenor.gif

No, in all seriousness, I'll give you something at least. Maybe more will come if we can get someway so only members can see.

untitledwxuhh.png

Last edited:

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I tried this in Malaysia after climbing back down the Hindu temple, such a cool feeling in your mouth XD

Mine were just rice puffs dipped in... frozen nitrogen? I was so scared my teeth would hurt, and every time we tried to blow "smoke" we mostly ended up spitting crumbs all over the table. @_@

Alien Manobo

Oct 27, 2017
Hi. I'm not sure if ever I posted this before. Not the most recent and flattering clip of me. Im the one wearing the white shirt.