• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pixelation is taking it next level
nzHg9DT.png

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, let's try this. First, the artistic one.

SbCAZ94.jpg

Next the silly one.

bPRW0u1.jpg

And a final one with slightly famous people.

6jFGQUa.jpg

Shrubchicken

User Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Western Michigan
I took this in math class in front of some work that was still up on the board from a study session I led. I did not initially volunteer to help anyone, but it worked out that way. The work was still up there a week later, so I figured "why not?". I could use a haircut and this is just a week or two old or something.

23231096_313722179037203_3062514802119959913_n.jpg

Geido

Oct 30, 2017
3F7s9oo.jpg

I didn't get the memo we were supposed to act tough :( (the jetlagged bald dude on the left).

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017

Me? I'm far from actually artsy though (being an engineer art is even quite away from my job), the top two pictures were actually spontaneous pics in a lucky timeframe. First one is just the local fishing pond, 5 minutes walk away, at dusk on a humid summer day. Don't think I've ever seen that lighting again here. Second was us going to the playground in the neighbourhood and me wanting to be a kid again. Third one is a photo-op at a comic con so that one is always fabricated.

I didn't get the memo we were supposed to act tough :( (the jetlagged bald dude on the left).

You don't have to act, you look great anyway! ;) I just find that someone else taking a picture of you always helps a lot, especially because you are way out the cameras focal point. The back camera usually takes a lot better pictures too, I'm not really a selfie guy.

You look a bit worried, but I like the way your ears lie.

Alyssa

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
I love these kinds of threads, I can finally see how all the wonderful people on this forum look in real life

Last edited:

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I swear to god I'll be brave one day and post a picture....

Nah. Given how openly I talk about drugs, it's better if I don't post a picture, LOL.

That, and I like being anonymous as I feel I can talk about my issues without actually giving a name.

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017
Got my gf to trim my hair lastnight.

Love the bangs! And the Pusheen shirt!

I love these kinds of threads, I can finally see how all the wonderful people on this forum look in real life :)
I always use my real photo as avatar. Here's another one with the love of my life <3 (I'm the one on the right)

Wow, you make a cute and nice looking couple!

Eeeep! You make such a gorgeous couple! I love seeing people's partners.

I'm on the left

Looking good! Somehow you remind me of someone I knew, but I can't quite yet put my finger on from where I knew her.

Hungover and crabbit as fuck in the staff room. I smell like a tramp's mattress.

If that's a hangover I'm curious to what looking fresh means :O. Are you Serbian?

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017
I used different photos of me as an avatar on the old site for years, so maybe that?

No, it's not that, it's from someone I actually hung out with for a while in real life. I'm thinking of a close friend or relative of a friend of mine, but can't remember which one. I think they might be your doppelganger, but I doubt I can conjure the name or a picture.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
No, it's not that, it's from someone I actually hung out with for a while in real life. I'm thinking of a close friend or relative of a friend of mine, but can't remember which one. I think they might be your doppelganger, but I doubt I can conjure the name or a picture.
Oh, cool. Usually people tell me I have a unique face, so it's fun to think I have a secret clone running around somewhere :D