• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is getting this but suddenly on my iPad, it asks me if I want to download a 0KB file whether I change pages on Era. Kinda annoying. I restarted the app and tablet but no go.

Edit: and of course after happening for awhile it stops just after I make a thread about it. :/

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
There was a thread on this. The admins tried fixing something with how the ads showed and introduced that instead by mistake. It should be reverted. Try emptying your caches.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Please report site bugs in the official tech thread.

www.resetera.com

ResetEra Tech Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...

Status
Not open for further replies.