• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Bought Cities Skyline for my switch

image0.jpg

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Testing.
My Pick up so far. Not included are some Amiibo.
bBsvrHc.jpg

MIQw7Xw.jpg

I had my eye on the limited edition Mario Encyclopedia for a few years now, it was finally on a good sale during Mar10 day so I bought it.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
y9V19ha.jpg
TJxqAWH.jpg

QIdByqQ.jpg
ckQiE7d.jpg

Finally got an Electric Purple DS4 thanks to a user here. Wanted to play FFVII again before the remake and decided to do it the way I played it back in '97. Thought I was buying a lot of Super Famicom games with the Gameboy Player 2 but it's the original one and I can't get it to work. Oh well, it was all under $20, and got a copy of Breath of Fire II to play after 1. I'm gonna have to get 3 and 4 eventually.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
pickup4zjec.png

I basically treated myself for my birthday, picked up:

- Xbox One Ocean Shadow Controller
- Xbox One Wired Headset
- Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch + Online
- DragonBall Fighter Z
- Rainbow 6 Siege
- Galaxy Buds +
- Nanoleaf Light Panels

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
pickup4zjec.png

I basically treated myself for my birthday, picked up:

- Xbox One Ocean Shadow Controller
- Xbox One Wired Headset
- Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch + Online
- DragonBall Fighter Z
- Rainbow 6 Siege
- Galaxy Buds +
- Nanoleaf Light Panels
Nice haul!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Got Fighting Vipers, Virtua Fighter 2, and VIrtual-On: Oratorio Tangram on Xbox 360/One. I just noticed they were on sale, and I've been been waiting for that to happen again. I have them on Saturn and Dreamcast as well, but it'll be nice to play them in HD.

59R5uHR.jpg

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Ended up picking up a gray Switch Lite yesterday. I wanted a more portable-focused Switch to play Animal Crossing with, and I haven't been disappointed so far. Played a bit of Bloodroots last night and Fire Emblem this morning, and the Lite is much nicer to hold than my original is in portable mode since it's smaller and lighter than the original, even with a grip on. I'm still keeping my original for docked play, but I'm pretty sure the Lite will be my preferred system to use going forward.

Can't wait to play Animal Crossing on Thursday night!

fSqXuXu.jpg

Confusatron

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Got Fighting Vipers, Virtua Fighter 2, and VIrtual-On: Oratorio Tangram on Xbox 360/One. I just noticed they were on sale, and I've been been waiting for that to happen again. I have them on Saturn and Dreamcast as well, but it'll be nice to play them in HD.

59R5uHR.jpg
I had no idea those were on sale! I just picked up the same three, plus Guardian Heroes!

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I bought another replacement surface sheet for my Intuos4.
ENzMDNA.jpg

Not really sure why, lol. I have 2 backups now, and the one on it is still in good shape. I just want to be able to use it far into the future I guess (even though I typically use my newest-gen Intuos Pro now lol).

Bought the Baldur's Gate collection.
DXh5PhQ.jpg

I have these games on PC, but I guess I'm more likely to actually finish games when playing on console. The last trailer for Baldur's Gate III looked pretty cool and that reminded me I've always wanted to try these games (again, even though I already have these games on PC lol).

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Mannnnn... I wanted to play the TurboGrafx 16 mini so much this month lol. I just ended up moving the gift card money I had put on a preorder of the multi-tap and AC plug adapter (yeah, I wanted1 it all!) over to an order for Doom Eternal because reviews looked good. Still have my TG16mini and an extra controller paid off for now though (although I'm really considering moving that money to a small Orange practice amp)

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for the double post...

Only got this one thing today (Man I hope my copy of Doom Eternal ships sometime "soon")
qawKpgk.jpg

Got this book used off Amazon for a little more than 7 dollars. Compared to prices other are asking for it, seems like I got a good deal.
Other than those blemishes on the bottom corner of the front, it's in great condition. No missing pages, no writing on pages or folded pages.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Bought Birds of Prey on Vudu using the Disc + Digital option, which gives me a digital copy now, and then sends me the 4K Blu-ray later when it releases.

LAGeYhc.png

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Some things to keep my mind entertained.

LEGO:

kbwHHV7.jpg

And some escapism, to realities where "V" does not stand for "Virus":

CKiK5Tm.jpg

OP
OP
MarkMan

MarkMan

Arcade Stick Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
Some new stuff through the course of the month...

88257534_2449268108719008_6305963957199795248_n.jpg

New bag to use and added a flower pin for a nice touch...

90312420_117679033185450_2718919178830988_n.jpg

The good people at SEGA and RGG Studios hooked it up with this special The Yakuza Remastered Collection package!

90511634_575554163053379_510097327066319307_n.jpg

90402773_2654808124740306_4453938273967517440_n.jpg

Got my PC Engine Mini in the mail from Amazon Japan!

90510504_143634680355521_8389108935425856991_n.jpg

Like many others, I also got the Animal Crossing Switch + game!

89330389_518244102430445_4340561591423071294_n.jpg

Coming to America is my favorite movie of all time. Had to get these dope 'Employee of the Month' / McDowell's NIKE Blazers.

88378946_207682453644648_969831018932144382_n.jpg

COBRA!!!!!

88197168_771969996661730_4849774036329757773_n.jpg

"...." (YO JOE!)!! Got the Asics Gel Lyte III X G.I. JOE sneakers!

...and in game, I got some Animal Crossing threads...

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Copped the Hot Toys' Scarlet Spider from the PS4 Spider-Man game. One of my favorite suits/most used suits in that game besides the one with the leather jacket and jeans.
yJVs0uE.jpg

The material and attention to detail on this mug is amazing...
Zh7D4Ov.jpg

0J0YO1O.jpg

Gotta get these pictures for the Bugle
uwHpBBR.jpg

Even heroes gotta chillax and have a bite to eat
t9Iiv7D.jpg

Checking his social media
IAwpzkU.jpg

Just lounging
KAzy4Lf.jpg

Hoodie actually works
X1VYkgY.jpg

Dynamic pose (pardon the dust)
KU8Uxtv.jpg

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
That Spider-Man figure is really cool! I like how they did the eyes.
I'm still kinda mad and surprised they didn't do a Ben Reilly suit for the game...and if they made a Hot Toys figure out of it I'd have bought that shit in a HEARTBEAT cause its my favorite Spidey suit next to Scarlet Spider and Miles Morales'

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
With the whole shelter-in-place / work-from-home situation, I shopped around for a pre-owned butt high quality ergo chair.

Just picked up one these bad boys thru Craigslist:
hermanmilleraeronq2krs.jpg

Normally, a brand new fully loaded Herman Miller Aeron chair above costs $1400. Pre-owned, you can get 'em for around $225 - $350 depending on options that comes (or doesn't come) with it.

It also serves as an AWESOME gaming chair so my lower back and butt is already thanking me.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I shopped around for a pre-owned butt
lol (sorry for being childish)

Also, nice!
I don't know anything about these kinds of chairs. That doesn't seem like that bad of a price. I kinda want to get a lazy-boy-type recliner for my living room though, because my couch is kinda too far away from my TV for playing games. I'm fine with it for watching movies and stuff, but I need to be closer for games.

I want one of those big recliner-types so I can like... "drape" myself over it sideways. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's something I kinda look forward to, lol.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
lol (sorry for being childish)

Also, nice!
I don't know anything about these kinds of chairs. That doesn't seem like that bad of a price. I kinda want to get a lazy-boy-type recliner for my living room though, because my couch is kinda too far away from my TV for playing games. I'm fine with it for watching movies and stuff, but I need to be closer for games.

I want one of those big recliner-types so I can like... "drape" myself over it sideways. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's something I kinda look forward to, lol.

Haha :)

Well, before I got this chair, I was sitting on a super comfy recliner chair for gaming sessions. Short term it was fine, but an extended session did make my back go out of whack because of the poor posture. Then again, it's an individual thing so your mileage may vary.

Nonetheless, I think it's worth investing in a decent chair.

These high end industrial chairs are built like tanks backed by a 12 year warranty, and for the asking I sure hope so.

The Aeron chair above is a tried and true design and has been around for more than 20 years, and very little has changed from the core design since its introduction. If you can find one for a good price, I think it's worth it. Check your local Craigslist and OfferUp — they can be had for around $300 give or take. Sit it in it; try it before you buy.

For anyone interested, there are three sizes to choose from so make sure to look for the appropriate size that fits your body type and height.

Size chart:

Last edited:

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sold my old Switch and bought the new model along with Pokemon Sword and TMS ♯FE Encore.

K0s1MIh.png

I also bought these digitally

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
DOOM II
DOOM 64
Hyper Light Drifter: Special Edition
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution

Pokemon Sword is far from being the best Pokemon game due to it severely lacking content, but it's not the worst one. It's still decent fun and in my opinion it's far better than LGPE, but that's not really a high bar to begin with.