• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian come fight me coward

I know you've been super busy but I had to try

tenor.gif

He/UTC -6

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i would like to play in this game of perfectly ordinary mafia with no weird roles

he/him
utc+3
the real trick to winning is to make yourself vanilla. it's so outlandish you can't be lying

Can I make a role that traps specifically Sneeks in a chat with me for eternity past game end?
Can I make a role that's Muffin proof?
can I play that one?

he/him
GMT -5
<3

I do need both of your timezones in UTC format plz

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
That looks cool as hell but imma have to sit this one out, rest on my laurel's after that spectacluar, maybe even record time victory in that last game.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
No semblance of balance? Pure Chaos? Likely to end in a shit show?
Count me in!

He/Him
UTC+2

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Dann, I'm Kind of on a mafia burnout after 20k feet but I always wanted to be a loved bulletproof cop.

He
UTC+2

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I sort of wish I didn't join the last game now if I knew this was next.

Kalor
He/Him
UTC+1

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Unbalanced games is all it took for me to update into nin 3.0

Thingyman

Mar 30, 2019
Hi guys

Monkey's Championship game has been scheduled :)

GAME 11 (JUNE 15, 36/12, 4 PM EDT EOD)
Colin (Super Mafia All-Stars)
CreatorX (TORN)
DarkRula (GRcade)
Elbereth Gilthoniel (17th Shard)
GoalkeeperBoss (Chief Delphi)
Grumproro (The Avocado)
Hectic (Warwick Mafia Society)
hey_monkey (ResetEra)
HumanDawn (Bulbagarden)
inky (Comic Fury)
Nilsson (PokerNet)
Pilica (Wolfia Discord)
Psycho666Soldier (The Center)
twomillionbucks (BoardGameGeek)
Wisdom (Maffia Sverige)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Mafia Championship Podcast
For the first time ever, there will be a Mafia Championship podcast.

The first episode goes live on Twitch at Sunday 4 PM Eastern - i.e. tomorrow. It will feature 4 former winners. There will also be podcasts on the following Sundays.

It will go live here, if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman/

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes a list of the 165 participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the roster for the next game! Thanks to Fran for extending to accommodate a few more players.

Roster:
[He/Him] Sorian - UTC-6
[He/Him] Royal_Flush - UTC+2
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-4
[He/Him] Natiko - UTC-4
[He/Him] malus - UTC+2
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6
[He/Him] Stuart444|Stu - UTC+1
[They/Them] Aeleus|A - UTC-0
[She/Her] empressdonna|Donna - UTC+1
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+3
[He/Him] The Bear|Bear - UTC+3
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|monkey - UTC-4
[He/Him] Fireblend|Fire - UTC-6
[He/Him] B-Dubs - UTC?
[He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8
[He/Him] SalvaPot - UTC-8
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-7
[He/Him] Kalor - UTC+1
[He/Him] Muffin - UTC+2
[He/Him] Geno - UTC-0

Replacements:
[He/Him] turmoil7|turm UTC-3
[He/Him] Nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Funky Dude Sparks|Sparkster - UTC-6

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
New member to the forum. mafia was a big part of the draw in signing up for era what's the best way to get into a new game?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
New member to the forum. mafia was a big partof the draw in signing up for era what's the best way to get into a new game?
We JUST started one so easiest way is to put yourself on the replacement list. But it's a pretty unusual game!
www.resetera.com

Greed Island Mafia |OT|: *Insert joke here*

Game: Greed Island Mafia Gamerunner: Fran Gamewatchers: Captainnuevo, Lokiduck, RetroMG Players: 16 Complexity: Extremely Unusual/Likely Bastard Day/Night Cycle: 48/24 Dwun: List, come here!!!! List: Yes, what happened? Dwun: I finally did it!!! I created Greed Island 2.0. List: Really...

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
We JUST started one so easiest way is to put yourself on the replacement list. But it's a pretty unusual game!
www.resetera.com

Greed Island Mafia |OT|: *Insert joke here*

Game: Greed Island Mafia Gamerunner: Fran Gamewatchers: Captainnuevo, Lokiduck, RetroMG Players: 16 Complexity: Extremely Unusual/Likely Bastard Day/Night Cycle: 48/24 Dwun: List, come here!!!! List: Yes, what happened? Dwun: I finally did it!!! I created Greed Island 2.0. List: Really...
how do i join the list i know nothing lol just figured out how to edit a post. love the greed island arc btw

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome!

say your preferred pronouns and timezone in UTC format to get into the replacement list

also you should make an account in outermafia.com, the auxiliary site with secret chats