• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So... did you enjoy the break? :P
It's a classic case of the Fantomas Cycle. Sign ups start -> Hyped as fuck to play -> Everything goes wrong -> Burned out and in need of a break -> Sign ups start -> Hyped as fuck to play

So in other words:

5cMgcrR.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I've been trying to get my friend into it now that she has time, but she has to make an account first, and even then she may only spectate. XD

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
are we +12 or +13 now?!?! how does anyone keep track of this

edit: whups, dp
thank you!

Sign me up for replacement. Can't play before the week after next week sadly.

He/Him
UTC+1
Scooby Doo Replacement List
You got it!
scoob and shag is a work of art. i always knew you were a man of culture, turmoil u_u

Fineeeeeeee

She/her
MST
Scooby Doo
Sure

He
PST
Scooby Doo
tumblr_pa4pkyvXsZ1wzvt9qo1_640.gif

UTC please thank

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ever since I signed up for this game, I keep seeing Scooby Doo stuff on my tumblr dash and I am 100% blaming all of you for that happening. XD

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have spent 2 good minutes thinking how can I make lone prodigy rhyme with where are you to no avail

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, everyone, if you ever played with KetKat in one of our many games and had fun with her, you should check this thread.

I am aware that this is off-topic, please do not discuss this here further; come to our Discord where we can talk freely, or maybe post in that thread if you feel inclined to.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Hey, everyone, if you ever played with KetKat in one of our many games and had fun with her, you should check this thread.

I am aware that this is off-topic, please do not discuss this here further; come to our Discord where we can talk freely, or maybe post in that thread if you feel inclined to.
How would one get access to the discord? :o I don't use discord much because it only works on my phone.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys. Some time since I saw you all!

I'm almost done with the semester. As soon as I'm done with the "must do" pile, I'll be able to join a game or two.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Scooby Doo Mafia only needs 4 more Players before we can begin! Sign up now before all the Scooby Snacks are gone!!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I will try my very best

He/him
Utc +1

I missed you all not gonna lie :'*