• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Glad I'm only on the replacements list. My job just changed to afternoon shifts only and while I only work 3 days a week, those three days will will be weird for me to do stuff like Mafia. All I can say is, be prepared for me to post really late at night if I ever end up replacing in. XD

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
The thread on Etc made me wonder, has there ever been a Musical themed Mafia? Something like Hamilton would lend itself very nicely to Mafia I think

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
TMBG (There Might Be Giants) Mafia was a game about musicians, although strictly musical, I don't think so?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll play a Musical Mafia, but only if everyone is required to sing their accusations at one another.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So, y'know, mini signups are still open... bring a friend, play with some boxes, and then also kill them. The friends. Maybe the boxes? Find out in the game!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You can sign me back up for the Mini now btw.

He/Him
UTC-5
Mini Mafia

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's rich coming from you :P

Look, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Work's crazy, and we're in the crazy time where BabyMG 2.0 could literally show up at any moment so we're trying to get things ready.

But it's not like I've missed that much, right? I mean, it's not like Monkey and Sorian have suddenly become best friends or anyth-

I asked Sorian to sign up for a hydra with me at Mafia Universe, which I think will be our ultimate form OR a total disaster, but it should be at least a thing to watch. But! Maybe other people would be interested in signing up? Go check it out.

WAIT I'M SORRY WHAT NOW

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I bet LP would love to be with me as a Hydra team, he wouldn't have to worry about post count limits at all lol.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm home now, does anyone actually want to sign up for that with me?