• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
EZA Mafia may or may not feature a Box Peek mini-game, I cannot confirm it one way or the other right now.

It totally does.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I just realized that being on the permanent replacement list for the season means I can't be in spec. chat until the game is over. Whoops.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Please sign up for the games so they can start. I'm currently doing my annual military service and I'm dying of boredom here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you always do this to me Natiko :o
Because I like to do abnormal things and that ends up being the result😋 As with my past games it's all pretty borderline, I don't do the overt lie thing. That being said - my next two games will be decidedly not bastard. A mini with Fanto in a style we haven't done here and ??? with Pedro.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Let's play some Mafia in here while we wait for the games to begin.

Vote: Dr. Monkey

As good a place as any to put my first vote. Interested in others thoughts, but I would say she does not seem like the usual Town Monkey to me so far, something is up this time!

Town core is Loki, Turmoil, and Sawneeks. Leaning Town on LP here for sure, Reki as well. Scum leans on Vere and Fran, but I want the Monkey flip first.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
oL185FX.gif

Vote: Fantomas

Already trying to form a town core and implicitly putting himself in the middle of it. Out of the 3 he put down I'm suspicious that at least one of them are scummy. Nice try scum.

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea what I'm signing up for, but sure, sign me up. And remember: I'm town.

UTC -5
He/Him

(If you get more than needed, please put me on replacement list)

Last edited:

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I hope y'all have a nice next game.
I'd love to join eventually... One day... Someday... when I'm not too busy.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Let's play some Mafia in here while we wait for the games to begin.

Vote: Dr. Monkey

As good a place as any to put my first vote. Interested in others thoughts, but I would say she does not seem like the usual Town Monkey to me so far, something is up this time!

Town core is Loki, Turmoil, and Sawneeks. Leaning Town on LP here for sure, Reki as well. Scum leans on Vere and Fran, but I want the Monkey flip first.

LOL I always get massively town read in these games.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Nice pocket attempt there Fanto. But I'll leave you for later.

Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

Mr. Sparkster is always a hard read, so it's better to take care of that while we can afford it.

Feeling good on the new player, malus and Fat4All. That doggo looks great.

LOL I always get massively town read in these games.

I'd say it's due to activity/game-solving. Looking like you're trying to advance the game, even if it's just fluff, normally nets you some town points. On the other hand low-volume posters are usually suspected unless it's a known meme quirk of the player.

Last edited:

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
if were doing this in this thread does that mean i can get super drunk and rant about D&D here to?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Stan, but it had to be done, at least we didn't democratically elect you as our leader first this time.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'd say it's due to activity/game-solving. Looking like you're trying to advance the game, even if it's just fluff, normally nets you some town points. On the other hand low-volume posters are usually suspected unless it's a known meme quirk of the player.
LOL I think you are right, though considering we have some scum that are major high posters (like Sorian in HvV2) that can definitely be wrong too. XD

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How many players are needed to start? You can put me in DS if it's closer to begin

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys have any idea how hyped I am to play a Mafia game again? It's been like, what, a month and a half since I subbed out of HvV 2!?

Even knowing full well that I will not have nearly the amount of time that I used to, and that therefore I am expecting to make at least half as many posts as I normally do, this is still HELLA FUCKING HYPE!!!!!

I just really like Mafia, ok?

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I think you're right... I guess I was exaggerating and things will be calmer in a 15 players game and -
Do you guys have any idea how hyped I am to play a Mafia game again? It's been like, what, a month and a half since I subbed out of HvV 2!?

Even knowing full well that I will not have nearly the amount of time that I used to, and that therefore I am expecting to make at least half as many posts as I normally do, this is still HELLA FUCKING HYPE!!!!!

I just really like Mafia, ok?
Fanto is in this? Welp.

No secret neigborhood chat please.